Dark Hours

India's P.O.V

.  My life has been hectic these last few days. Those dumbass policemen.   I had to steal their police car. Right now I had to do what I had to do. I stole some police uniforms. I was in the car on the way to the police station.

         Yes the police station. They won't catch me. You know me by now. If the front doors closed I'll go through the back. I got out the car and I climbed the back building.

         Yes their police station is huge. I slid in through the roof. Ha! I guess you can call me Columbiana. But anyways I called up Ja'Seana she was always down. 

Ja'Seana: Wassup

India: I need you

Ja'Seana: So. . . .Are you gonna tell me what for...or no?

India: Just get to the police station.  The back building.

Ja'Seana:  One condition.

India: Damn girl! What is it?

Ja'Seana: Call me Jackass.

India: No poblem☺

         I have no problem calling her that. She is special.  Very Very special. I waited on the fucking roof for a god damn hour. Then I seen her ass climbing up with a Steak N Shake burger. Ugh.

She is too much. . .

India: Come here Jackass

Ja'Seana: Who the fuck you callin a Jackass?! You-

India: You wanted me to call you that...

Ja'Seana: Oh...yeahh!! Ha!

         I swear. . . I put on my gloves on. I throw Ja'Seana her gloves and she looked at them like they were nasty.

Ja'Seana: Umm...No. I prefer these. (Dangling sparkly gloves)

India: Whatever! Put them on, we have to keep moving. 

         We were walking in and BAM A BOMB EXPLODED.

Comment who you think did that. . . Was it a friend ? WHO you think will survive? Are they alive? Vote !!!