Part 1

"Byeeee!!" I shouted back to my friends as I walked on. I turned away from them and looked in the other direction before walking on. I hated staying at school late because I always had to walk back by myself because my friends went the other way to me.

As I walked into the alleyway, I suddenly felt someone following me. I brushed it off and thought nothing of it because many people walked through the same alleyway at this time.

Further into the alleyway, I could feel them getting closer to me, so close that I could feel their breath. I gasped and began to walk faster and noticed that the person behind me was walking faster as well.

As soon as I began running, they ran as well.

"Where are you running off to princess?" Was the last thing that I heard before everything went dark.

**Time Skip**

I woke up in a strange bed that I didn't recognise. I tried turning my body to look around but was only greeted with a pounding headache in my head. I groaned loudly and tried to get off the bed as quickly as I could, ignoring the pain. I was about to touch the floor with my feet when a strong force threw me back down on the bed.

"Where do you think you are going, princess?" He said as he smirked and slowly climbed over me.

I tried to push him off but his force was too strong for me. He slowly brought his head closer to my neck and I could feel his breath.

He began kissing my neck leaving purple and dark red marks. He continued to do so until he found my sweet spot. I moaned softly when he found the area and then he started to bite on it harder. He kissed downwards from my neck to my chest, then to my stomach and then to my underwear. He grabbed it with his teeth and slowly dragged it down.

I beg to cry. I didn't want this.

"Stop, please. I'm begging you" I wept.

"You'll enjoy it soon princess, don't worry" He replied still at my lower body.

I continued to cry and then he began to kiss my tears away.

"Just trust me."

He fully took off my underwear and then began to lick my womanhood. I moaned out loud and then quickly covered up my mouth.

"Don't hide, let me hear your moans baby" He growled

He stopped licking and I wined, I didn't want him to stop.

He then suddenly entered one of his fingers inside me, without warning.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned out and arched my back from the amout of pleasure.

"F-f-faster please" I begged

Instead of going faster, he added another one of his fingers. And then another. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed out.

I suddenly began to feel a knot forming in my stomach and didn't know what it was.

He noticed this and said, "It's okay princess, when you feel like your ready, just release it"

With a few more pumps from his fingers, I came on them. He pulled them out and then licked them one by one. "Mmmm, you taste amazing baby."

I blushed at his comment and didn't know what to say.

"What's your name?" I said hesitantly.

"Why? So you can report me to the police after?" He chuckled

"No, so I know what to moan out." I smirked at his shocked expression.

"I-it's Namjoon" He stuttered for the first time tonight.

"Now, can you fuck me? Daddy

He showed his shocked expression again and without hesitation, he took off his clothes, leaving him in only his boxers. He stared me right in the eyes as he took them off. I wanted to look so badly but knew that it wasn't right.

I ended looking anyways and my eyes widened in shock and fright. It was huge and hard.

"Like what you see princess?" He smirked.

"....." I didn't know what to say back to that.

He lined up his throbbing dick up with my womanhood and was about to enter when I said,

"It's my first time, go easy on me please." I whispered

"Oh princess, that's even more of a reason to go extra rough on you today"

And with that, he slammed into me and started thrusting in me.

I felt tears leave my eyes from the immense pain I was feeling, but that feeling was soon replaced with pleasure.

"Aaahhh, N-n-namjoon-ah go faster" I moaned out.

He immediately followed my orders and started thrusting at an inhuman speed. All that could be heard in the room was skin slapping, my moans and his groans.

"I-i'm gonna cum" I barely managed to say.

"Cum for me princess"

With a few more thrusts I came on him. Then he pulled out and came in my mouth and I obediently swallowed all of his warm juices.

"You were amazing baby, for your first time."

"Thanks." I smiled "Can you untie me now?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh Crap! Yeah."

He began to untie me and I immediately flipped him over and tied him up instead. "It's my turn now" I whispered in his ear while smirking. I began fisting his dick and felt it getting harder in my hands. He began moaning and it turned me on, a lot.

"Getting wet already?" He asked whilst chuckling.

"What? No."

"I can feel it, you know you're sitting on me right? Pabo." He said.

I blushed profusely.

I went faster than before and I could hear that his breath hitched and he began moaning louder. I stopped my actions and then began licking the tip of this dick and slowly started thrusting his dick in my mouth slowly, just to tease him.

"Stop teasing me" He growled

When I didn't obey his orders, he grabbed my head and started doing it himself. He sounded like a moaning mess and I loved it.

"I'm going to cum princess" He said.

I began going faster as I was desperate to taste his juices again. With a few more thrusts, I felt his hot liquid shoot into my mouth and swallowed it all without a struggle.

I got up and asked him a question whilst getting dressed to leave.

"So, how many girls have you done this with?" I said with bitterness, expecting a big number.

"Only one... You were my first" He said quietly, becoming shy.

"So why did you have to kidnap me just to have sex with me?" I asked

"I've liked you for ages but didn't know if you felt the same way, so I was just going to do it and then go back to normal." He said with his head down.

"I've felt the same way about you for years but when people kept saying that you went around fucking girls for fun, I just gave up because I thought that I wasn't good enough."

"All of those were lies and rumours that my friends spread around. I'm really sorry you felt that way. If I had known that you felt the same way sooner, I would have asked you out sooner." He went to his drawer and pulled out a box. He opened it and went on one knee. Will you be my girlfriend? (A/N: They're still in high school so they can't get married just yet)

"Yes!" I began crying as he put the ring on my middle finger.

"I love you Y/N" He said whilst hugging me.

"I love you too Namjoon" I hugged him back and said.

He kissed me on the lips and smiled.