Principals Office

Darcy's POV

When Officer Black and I reach the front office, he pulls me into the principals office and tells me to sit down and that the principal will be in in a minute. Then he leaves.

------ 10 min. later ------

I'm sitting here on the verge of falling asleep when the door to the office opens and in walks Mrs. Cunningham. And might I add she does not look happy. 

"Ms. Styles can you please tell me why you are here so early in the year?" She asks.

"Well you see I was in class and I got board so I said that the class was boring but it came out a little louder than expected. I swear it was an accident. Please don call my dad." I plead. I know she is going to call my dad anyway because my excuse does not explain why I did not cooperate with my teacher but it was worth a try...right??

"Ms. Styles you are getting detention for two weeks for disruption of he learning environment. And I will be calling your father for a parent teacher meeting. Also you will be asked to leave for the remainder of the school day. Are we clear?"  She asks.

"Yep!" I say popping the 'p'.

"Excuse me??" She says astounded At my lack of respect.

"You is excused!" I answer. What?? I'm all ready in trouble why not have a little fun??

I can tell I'm annoying her but, I'll give it to her , she holds back well. All she does is walk out of the office.

--------------5 min. Later-----------------

I'm still in the office. I'm sure they called my father and I am in some BIG trouble when I get home.

Man I'm bored.

I sit there a little then I decide to look through mrs. Cunningham's desk. I walk up to it and start opening different drawers and as I open the third drawer the door swings open and shows an angry looking father and mrs Cunningham right behind him. I automatically drop the pen I have in my hand and close the drawer.

"Ummmmmm... hi?" I say awkwardly.

No one says anything. My dad just come into the room grabs my upper arm and drags me out to the car.

My dad drags me to the car and I get in knowing that when he gets in I will get it.

*dad gets in the car buckles and starts car*

"DARCY!! YOU ARE IN SOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!!" See I told you I would get it. "WHY?? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??"

All I do is sit there not really sure if he really wants me to answer.

"WELL GUESS WHERE YOUR GOING THIS WEEK END!!"

I still just stair out the window.

"YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER WITH GIANNA!!" But wait there's more!"ALSO YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A WEEK! NO PHONE,TV, COMPUTER!! NO ELECTRONICS. AND YOU ARE 13 SO YOU WILL GET 20 SPANKINGS, WHEN WE GET HOME! BECAUSE YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO THAT!"

20?? Really?? All I did was say a class was boring and I get 20 spankings?? What??

"20??" I ask.

""Yes!! 20 !!!" He answers back.

"But all I did was say a class was boring. And I get 20 spankings??" I ask.

"You did more than that, Darcy Grace." Great he is breaking out the middle name. "You YELLED that a class was boring in the MIDDLE of class. You refused to go out in the hallway. TWICE.  And when the officer came to get you you refused to go with him so he had to DRAG you to the office. Then you smart mouthed your principal. I also heard you had a dispute with your Spanish teacher. That is why you are getting punished so much, young lady."

"Whatever." I mutter under my breath and roll my eyes.

"What was that??" He asks.

"Nothing" I say while putting my hands up in defense.

The rest of the car ride was quiet.

**********AT HOME************

I get out of the car and walk into the house. Then curiosity hits me.

"Where is Luke??"I question.

"He is at your aunt Gimma's  house." He answers simply.

"Oh"

"Shall we go to my room??" My dad asks.

"No we shall not!" I answer.

"Yes we shall. Now. Go." He replies.

I walk slowly up the stairs with my dad right behind me. When I get to his room I sit on his bed.

"Stand up." He says.

I do.

He sits down on the bed and looks at me. I know the routine. So I lay across his lap and wait.   Now I know what your thinking. Aren't I a little too big to be Lying on my fathers lap?? Well I'm not I'm a small size for my age.

"Darcy Styles why are you here??" He asks. And give a mild spank.

"Because I called a class boring."

"And..." He said with a slightly harder spank.

"I disobeyed the teacher and the officer I also smart mouthed the principle. And my Spanish teacher and I had a fight in Spanish."

Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank.

"Who started the fight in Spanish??"again slightly harder spank.

"Mrs. Belle did."

"DARCY. IM GOING TO ASK ONE MORE TIME WHO STARTED THE FIGHT!?!?" Each time he spanked it got harder *spank*

"Fine I did ok?? I started the fight!" I yell.

"Don't you raise your voice at me young lady." Here is the climax my father gives me the hardest spank possible(without leaving a mark). "What do you say??"

"Yes sir!"

"Are you enjoying this spanking??" Now the spanks will get less hard. *spank*

"No sir."

"Will you do it again??"*spank*

"No sir" well I knew that was a lie I probably would do it again but for the sake of my butt I will answer correctly.