Rebel Girl

Darcy's POV

I lay in my bed quietly. I turn and look at the clock it reads 11:43 pm. I get out of bed slowly and quietly. I put my ear to my door. Listening for any sign of movement out side of my room. Next I walk to my window open it slowly and slide out closing it again. Good thing im on the first floor. I walk to the end of the drive way and look both ways and I'm about to walk across the street when.........

"DARCY GRACE STYLES WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING??" the unmistakeable voice of my father booms. Yes my father is the famous Harry Styles. I turn around slowly with a fake dazed and confused look on my face...

"where am I??" I ask

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW. YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ME!"I can tell he is angry at me but I really don't care.

I turn around and am about to run off but when I turn around I see uncle Louis , Zayn , Liam, and Niall. Also I see aunt el , perrie, Danielle, and Sam. No they are not really my aunt and uncles but I still call them that.

I try to make a break for it but aunt el and uncle Lou grab bot my arms an drag me into the house.

"LET ME GOOOO!!!! NOWWWW!!!" I yell at them as we go inside the house.

"DARCY YOUR GOING TO WAKE LUKE!!" my dad whisper yells.  Luke is my little brother. He is 4 and I'm 13!

"I DON'T CARE!!" I say still yelling.

"DARCY......"

--------------------

Harry's POV

"DARCY...if you don't tell us where you were going right now you are grounded for a month." I say to my daughter. Its the middle of the night and I don't want to wake Luke.

"which month." Darcy answers

Ohhhh that's it I'm tired of her smart mouth all the time.

"DARCY ..." I start but I'm cut off by Luke.

"MOMMY!?!?!?!?" he is only five and when he says mommy I want to go in my bed and cry my eyes out. My wife died when Luke was three. Ever since my daughter, Darcy, has been a rebel. You know going off to parties in the middle of the night. Getting suspended from school for getting into fights. All that stuff. But it has taken a different toll on Luke. He cries himself to sleep. He is always calling for mommy. And seeing and hearing him do that hurts me.

"MOMMY?!?!?!?" he yelled again.

I start to walk upstairs but el stops me.

"I got him don't worry." she tells me and goes up the stairs to Luke. 

"Darcy tell us right now where you were going." I say a little more calmly.

She just sits there.

"Darcy tell us NOW!" my anger snaps when I say now. So I yell it

---------------------------------------------

Els POV

"Aunt El?" Luke asks me

"yes sweet heart?" I answer

"Are daddy and Darcy fighting again?"

He is so innocent. How do I answer that??

"No sweet heart they are not fighting. Where would you get that idea??"

"I heard yelling and screaming down stairs. Are you sure they aren't fighting auntie el??"

"no     Ummm.   That.  Was.  The.  Tv." I lie. I hate to see him like this.

"But..." he starts off but I cut him off.

"oh my look at the time it's nearly 1:00 in the morning. It's time to go back to sleep. Good night. We love you. Call me if you need anything" I say this tuck him in and kiss him on the forehead. Turn the lights off and shut the door.  I go back down stairs hoping Luke will fall asleep soon.