Austin stops by!

Harry's POV

In the middle of Tangled I hear a knock on the front door. Wonder who it is? We don't get visitors that often unless it's the boys and their wives.

Since Luke is in my lap I stand up with him in my arms and put him where I was sitting and head downstairs.

I walk to the door and look through the peep hole and see that it is Austin, Darcy's boyfriend. I open the door and smile.

"Hey Austin! What's up?" I ask while stepping to the side inviting him in.

"Well I knew that you and Darcy were going to talk and she said she would call me and tell me how it went.  And, well, that was 2 hours ago and she never called me so I was coming by to see if everything is okay!" He says with concern laced in his voice. Aw. He cares for my daughter.

"Yeah! We are all upstairs in Luke's room watching Tangled. You can join us if you want! After we talked she said she wanted to talk to Luke. They talked and they decided we all needed to watch a movie together since its been so long." I explain. Austin nods his head in understanding.

"I don't want to intrude on your family time expect ally dice I know it's been a long time since y'all have hung out together! So you go watch that movie with your kids! Oh and can you tell Darcy I dropped by?"

"Of course I can! Thanks for checking up! Do you need a ride home?" I offer.

"No sir I just live a few blocks away! Thanks though!" He says and turns to leave. But a thought hits me. He was the one that convinced Darcy to talk to me and hear me out!

"Umm Austin!" I say just before he reaches the door.

"Yes sir?" He asks confused.

"Thanks" I state.

"Um for what?" He asks even more confused.

"For being there for my daughter throughout all of the drama. And for convincing her to talk to me and hear me out! Without you doing that I wouldn't have my little girl back!" I say.

"Oh, no problem Mr. Styles. I love your daughter and I knew that you did too and she was shutting you out and I couldn't just stand by and let her do that to you. I knew that you were trying and I knew she couldn't see that. I just pointed her in your direction. The rest was up to you and her!" He answers sincerely.

"Well thanks. And I will tell her you dropped by!" And with that he walked out the door. I stood there for a moment and thought to myself  ' he is a nice boy and I'm glad that my daughter is dating him'.