"Ah! Stupid Bitch." It was Deimos who screamed. The flames of explosion reached him and put his hair on fire. "I will cut you to pieces and use your blood to bring my son back! The very one your mistress killed!" The anger came from him in waves and almost pushed her into the wall, but she managed to withstand the attack. He pointed his sword at her. "Come and face your death like a man!" He gave an earthly chuckle at this, but his demeanor was still grim and she could tell he took pleasure in taunting him.

Okay. This is not perfect. They have numbers advantage and appear to drain strength from the others. PERCY! The realization dawned upon her. If they managed to drain the son of Poseidon of his power, they would be unbeatable for any mortal. As if he read her mind, Phobos answered.

"Yes. Yes." And another wave of chuckle. "We have the power of your precious sea-spawn at our grasp. He is now living through his greatest personal fear." She wanted to attack, but decided to let him gloat. Maybe they would reveal some weakness of their plan, whatever it was. "The beauty of our friendly doctor's invention is that it did most of the work for us. We just linked your minds and you created the most dreadful scenario yourselves. Of course we manipulated it a little so you all could also experience your own personal horror, but that was mostly on me." He finally came into the view. Phobos wore armor almost identical to his brother, except his glowed dark orange. His face was also lit by same orange light. the burnt-blond hair reached over his shoulder, but she couldn't tell the exact length as he had it all pulled behind his back. In his hands were two broad-axes with image of skull on them. "I only regret that we did not have more time. I wanted to see how far your feelings would go before out of fear you would kill the sea-spawn. Or would you?" A sudden wave of emotions crushed her. Before her eyes she saw herself kissing Perseus. Their bodies worked in perfect harmony. She closed her eyes, but vision only intensified. Sudden fear engulfed her.

"NO! Thou lascivious tickle-brained baggage! I... I..." The feeling of dread and visions took away her power to think clearly. She tried to fight it, but she was barely holding them at bay.

"I admire your spirit, child, but you cannot hope to fight the fear itself. We are stronger than any mortal could ever be. The spirit of the son of Poseidon is already our and so is yours." Deimos laughed at her attempt.

It was then that she understood. They fed off not only Percy, but her as well. Just because she woke up didn't mean she stopped their influence. The fear was still there and they used her like a well from which they drank to gain more power. But they didn't really understand. They thought of her as a mere mortal, a huntress who lost her mistress and broke her oath.

Instead of fighting the fear, she decided to embrace the visions. She accepted what they showed her and let go of her fear. She was standing straight and silver light started to surround her. Her eyes glowed brightly. "Thou art mistaken. I am nay m're m'rtal."She instinctively reverted to the old English. The light started to spread from her and travel to all the other cells, waking the rest of the team. " I shall bringeth thee down and maketh thee regreteth yond thee did dare to playeth with mine own feelings. I shall showeth thee true feareth. F'r i am the mistress of the hunteth, the queen of the moon, the mistress of f'rests. I am zoe nightshade, the heiress of artemis. And thee did dare to attacketh me and mine own cater-cousins" [1]

Her body emitted a large, silver explosion, shattering the walls surrounding them and turning the dungeon into one big hall. In the far end she noticed the lab table with multiple vials and items, most of them being not that modern. The others were there, unharmed by the silver light. The bow in her hand also glowed and another arrow appeared. This one was formed of pure silver light and had jagged tip. The small symbol of the moon on her gloves glowed and once she released the arrow at Deimos it passed through him. Another such arrow traveled through the heart of Phobos all before either of them managed to actually comprehend what was happening. Dark tendrils materialized, connecting them to all the other young heroes in the room. Slowly, the silver light traveled through them and they glimmered and disappeared, severing their connection with twin gods. The only tendril that resisted was Percy's. Two gods roared in pain as parts of their strength left them one by one.