Seungkwan | Comfort

An: Did you noticed the new cover? So how is it? Do you like it?

.....
Y

/n's

"Girl, you look bad." Seungkwan commented just as I stepped foot into the club room. I sighed and nodded. "Seungcheol did it again. I think he's gonna break up with me soon. I saw him and Hanmi make out." I said and dropped lazily into the couch.

"I swear I'm gonna beat him up." He said. I don't know if he's joking or not. He somehow looked like he meant it. Just then, the girl we mentioned before walked in, Hanmi of course.

"Oh hi guys. Jooheon won't be here today so should we begin with our club meeting?" She asked, still not noticing my worse state. "Yes." I said, trying as best as I could to not show that I'm weak to her.

But she noticed it. "Oh my, Y/n. You look so bad. What happened to you?" She asked, her voice mocking me. "It was none of your concern. Can we just start on the meeting already?" Seungkwan hissed.

The smug on her face disappeared, and she quickly returned to her seat. I looked at Seungkwan, who returned it with a smile.

What?

...

Seungkwan's

"Hahaha." Y/n suddenly laughed to herself, which is very weird. I gave her a weirded out look but then noticed tears welling in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" I went to her and rubbed her back. She said nothing and show her phone screen.

Cheol

Let's break up
Read 12.57

____

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. "He really did it. Thought so." She said, sounding so helpless. I went to do everything I can to help her. To make her move on from the jerk she's not meant to be with.

"I'm gonna go beat him up." I said and get up from my seat, only to be stopped by Y/n. "Don't. You're gonna end up losing to him. You know how build he is, right?" She reminded, and I shivered at the thought of his muscles.

Y/n's right. There's no way I can beat him. I'm gonna end up in the hospital for weeks.

I sighed. "I really wanted to make him feel bad for leaving you." I said. I hate seeing my best friend, or the one I love, getting hurt. Y/n just gave me a weak smile.

"Hey, don't be sad girl! We'll do our best to make him realize that, with the help of le Boo Seungkwan of course." Y/n laughed, finally. At least she's not that sad anymore.

"Operation MSRHM is starting."

"What is that?"

"Make Seungcheol Realize His Mistake."

....

Part 2?
We'll see if I'm still alive or not. If I am, I'll continue it. Might take long though.