When she finally set me on the ground, my hair fell all over my face, blocking out my vision. And because of that, I didn't see the witch moving. I just felt hands yanking my legs and pulling me down to the hard surface.

"Fuck!"

My poor old back.

I know everyone who's been in the ring, including Orion and Zander right at the beginning, had a nastier fall than me, but wow this is going to hurt for a while. Wind blew all the hair from my face just as Xena stood over me, offering her hand. I stayed on the ground, pouting at her like a child.

"How are you going to shoot the Queen with an acid gun if you're unstable?"

"I will..." She raised a brow, waiting for whatever shitty excuse I come up with. "I got nothing. You're right." I cried, rolling over and hiding my face against my hands, facing the floor. "I'm hopeless."

Xena laughed quietly. "As you can see, witches have a lot of advantages. Because of all our powers, many think that it's impossible to win against us in fights. It's basically why witches are considered as the most powerful sacred beings right now, and why the Ignis coven acted like it. No one really ever tries to challenge them. Before Aquila, it's been long before anyone fought Ignis. It's why they got such huge egos."

"True." Said Angel. "Same with the Cassini clan."

"But if you have the guts and the brain, you can beat them." Xena added. "Florencia had exactly that, and so she got what she wanted. She is not a good person, but you have to admit she knows what she's doing."

"Yeah." I murmured, rolling over to face the ceiling. "She's an evil genius who can choke me without even blinking."

Just then, Orion and Zander returned with a handful of snacks, with potato chips raining down from Orion's arms. Zander observed the scene at the center of the ring and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's going on?"

I held out a hand towards him. "Xena's about to kick my ass. Help!"

Zander then dropped everything that he was holding.

"We're going to need popcorn!"

***

The last fight was between the two witches. We couldn't even eat any of the snacks that we held because it was too intense to even look away for a second. Unlike the fight between Samuel and Zander, this one was much more controlled and no one has the intention of killing anyone.

Xena took the first shot by swiftly throwing specks of flames towards Zander. As he was too busy waving at his audience, he was caught off guard and got his shirt partly burned. He quickly got rid of the fire by summoning water, then he directed a jet of it to his opponent with one hand, while trapping her in a wind vortex using the other hand.

That move took more energy out of Zander, so he had to stop for a moment to catch a breath. Xena took that chance to flip him upside down in midair, using the same trick she used on me earlier. She then motioned her hands to the right, sending Zander flying to that direction to hit the wall. Though before his body could collide with the hard surface, a vine had come from the ceiling, wrapping around Zander's arm. The male witch clung onto it and swung the opposite away from where Xena threw him to. Once he let go of the vine, it disappeared and he landed on the floor, on his feet. Roots appeared around Xena's feet, keeping her in one place.

Xena used the same element to remove them, but while doing so, a strong wind blew from behind her and threw her out of the ring of duct tape within seconds. She stumbled backwards but remained on her feet, looking around to take in what just happened. Once Xena realized that she lost, she let out a curse and snatched a water bottle from Orion's hand.