Pocket World: Queen's Den.

Pocket World.

I've heard that term before. Not only in science fiction shows, books, and movies, but in the podcasts I listened to. A lot of scientists and conspiracy theorists have discussed the possibility of a pocket world. A world within a world. It's a smaller, finite world inside of another world. Very similar, just smaller. Even in my physics class, we've briefly talked about pocket universes. It's theoretical and based on the Inflationary Theory, which is the concept of the universe expanding rapidly within a very short amount of time. A pocket universe is a possible result of this expansion. Of course, this is all just based on theories and analysis of ideas we have today.

In other words, it's like Narnia. A world within a world. A pocket world.

Florencia is planning to create a world like Narnia.

"Holy shit." I was forced to sit down after reading everything, my brain overwhelmed with what I just learned. There is no way Florencia will be able to pull this off. Though from what it looks like, Florencia has already done her research. She already knows what she needs. She already has what she needs. It's all a mater of time before she actually fires that thing and force out a pocket world. "Holy fucking shit."

The sound of the phone's alarm in my pocket ringing almost gave me a heart attack.

It's been half an hour since I've been here. I have to return to the castle if I don't want Scooby to throw another tantrum. How am I supposed to return to the castle normally after learning all this? Do I just go, "Hello everyone! I just learned that Narnia's about to be real and you're all about to be in it with Florencia as the Queen!" I wonder how everyone would react. Maybe it would force them to work together to kick Aquila's ass. Or maybe they'll laugh at me and throw things at me because of how ridiculous I would sound. I'd laugh at myself, too, honestly. This all sounds too crazy.

Shaking my head, I rushed out of the laboratory and ran back to the castle.

Except, I probably won't make it back to the castle. I may die right now.

Two minutes later, I bump into my silver haired frenemy, who has one black eye.

I gave an innocent smile. "Hey Roman! What's up with your eye? Pissed off a werewolf, huh?"

"Yes."

"Oh." I wasn't expecting that straight forward answer. "I was only joking but - " I let out a laugh, which was immediately silenced after seeing his deadpanned face. As always, he's dressed in all black clothing, though his face seems to be losing color every time. He's a vampire, for Thor's sake. He shouldn't look so bloodless. Maybe he hasn't drank blood in a while. That's not something I want to be around with. I already have enough problems. "Anyways. Gotta run!"

Before I could do so, a hand caught my arm and another one covered my mouth. Roman whispered at me to be quiet before dragging me behind a tree. Two vampires emerged from one of the tree houses. One of them was saying goodnight to the other, but then they ended up starting a conversation about which club to hit up next.

"Come on." Roman said quietly before leading me to the opposite direction of where I'm supposed to be heading. Ignoring my protests, he brought me to the same house that I saw last time. His house. It's not as big as the one house where Florencia and Zetta came out from, but this one a decent size.

It's not bad looking either. It's simple and clean. Furniture, art work, books, and other tiny decorations. It only has one floor, divided into four areas: the living room, bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom.

I was about to comment on how nice his house is, but Roman dropped words before I could.

"Do you know how stupid you are running around Queen's Garden?" I flinched at his sudden outburst, sinking down to the couch. "If someone else caught you, you would not be breathing right now." I said nothing, because he is right. I was lucky that he was the one that I bumped into and not Florencia or Zetta or any of the guards. "How did you even get out of the castle?" And there's the question.