Now, the two of us are confused as fuck.

I'm especially confused because he's confused.

The boy spun around to face my closet mirror and observed his entire body from his hair to his feet. He touched his wavy black hair, extending a few inches pass his ears. He ran an index finger from his forehead to his sharp jawline, his lips, then his neck. Then his body. He stretched his arms, waved his fingers, bent his legs, and took extra time on the pelvic bits. He was especially happy about his butt.

I tried to look away from all the exposed areas, but his reaction to his body parts are just too amusing to miss. It's like he's never seen his own body before. After checking himself out, he smiled widely and turned to me. Then, he spread his arms and his legs moved forward. Before I realized it, I was being pushed against his body, my face hitting his collarbone. His cheeks are rubbing against my hair and I could clearly hear purring from his throat.

"Astoria." His voice is a bit husky as he whispered my name. "Astoria." He spoke again, this time louder and a little more high pitched. "Astoria!" He embraced me tighter as he exclaimed. I tried to break free from him, but he refused to let me go. "I-It's me."

"Who?"

"Me!" He laughed, leaning down to put his head on my chest instead. "It's me!"

"Who?" I grunted, putting a hand on his face to push him away. "Who are you?"

The boy took notice of my hand and decided to bite it.

"Ow! Hey!"

I withdrew my hand back and glared at the pretty yet odd stranger. Clicking my tongue, I turned to my closet and dug through my clothes, hoping to find something that'll cover him up. Thankfully, he isn't as broad and big as Orion. He's only a few inches taller than me and is quite lean, but not too muscular. I pulled out a baggy white pajama pants and an oversize plain black shirt.

"Here."

I threw the clothes at the boy, and he caught it easily. "Now, please, tell me your name and what you're doing in - " Words failed to leave my mouth when I noticed what he's doing. Not wearing the clothes like he's supposed to, but nuzzling his face against them.

What the fuck.

Puffing my cheeks out, I marched over to the boy and snatched the clothes from his hands. Ignoring his cries and protests, I forced the shirt onto his body, as well as the pajama pants to his legs like a damn overgrown child.

The boy smiled happily and reached for me, but I backed away, making him pout.

"Your name. What is it."

"My name." He repeated, taking a couple of seconds to think. "Oh! Zander! My name is Zander!"

I crossed my arms, feeling a headache coming. "Am I supposed to know you or something? Because I don't. I've never seen you before in my life and I don't know anyone with that name."

He giggled. "Yes you do." This time, he successfully caught my hand and held it tightly with both of his own.

"No I don't."

The boy, Zander, suddenly looked irritated. "It's me. You call me by a hideous name known as Loki."

"What?" It was my turn to laugh. "You really expect me to believe that you're Orion's cat?"

He rolled his violet eyes. "I'm not anyone's cat. Whoever lets me in their home is my human." He scoffs, dropping my hand to cross his arms.

"Your human?" I snickered, even more that he looks so serious about it.