In the fcw

*Dean's POV*

I stood in the canteen of the FCW getting my lunch when I saw a two toned man getting in a fight with Damien Sandow. I sighed and got my lunch before walking over to them. I shoved Damien away and glared at him.

"Why don't you leave the newbie alone?" I asked and he laughed.

"Why should I leave that freak alone? He is a fag." He stated and I kicked him away.

"Get lost." I smirked and looked at the other man.

"Thanks." He smiled weakly and I chuckled.

"No problem. I'm Dean Ambrose. What's your name?" I said and he gulped. He moved his hair and gulped.

"I'm Seth rollins." He stuttered and I nod.

"Nice to meet you. Oh and be careful around the people here." I said and sat down at my table. I was alone again. I had no friends. No friends at all. I looked up to see seth still there.

"You okay?" I asked and he sighed.

"I have no where to sit. I mean. Everyone hates me." He sighed and I smiled weakly.

"Please. Sit with me. I have no friends so having you sitting here would be good." I smiled and he sat down. Wow. He is so cute.

"When Damien called you a fag. Did he actually mean that your gay or not?" I said and he sighed.

"I am gay and I feel that I should be dead. To be perfectly honest." He sighed. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey it's okay. I don't care if your gay or not. If you want to talk to me about anything, please do." I smiled and stood up. I walked to my locker room with a smile on my face.

*Seth's POV*

I sat at the table alone. It was just me and my thoughts. One thing I could say. Dean was so cute. But he probably has all the women at his feet. I sighed and a tall man with jet black hair sat in front of me.

"Hey. Are you the newbie?" He asked and I nod.

"Yes. I'm seth rollins. Who are you?" I said scared.

"You can call me Leakee." He smiled and chuckled.

"Oh okay." I smiled. I stood up and walked away from him. But he followed me.

"Hey. I need a tag team partner. Could you possibly help me? I thought that this could help you get better." He said and I smiled.

"Sure." I said plainly.

"Okay." He chuckled and took me to his locker room.

"What is dean Ambrose like?" I asked and he sighed.

"Dean Ambrose. Well he is unstable, keeps to himself, no friends, he doesn't like people insulting his father and he is gay." He said and I nod weakly.

"Okay. But he seems to be all friendly to me. That and erm well." I said and leakee chuckled.

"You like him don't you?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah." I sniggered lightly. Dean was thrown through the door and I gasped weakly. Leakee ran out and I knelt next to Dean.

"You okay?" I asked and he moaned in reply.

"I feel better looking at your cute face. Wait. Did I say that out loud?" He said and I nod. I smiled and kissed his lips ever so gently.