09

"You look beautiful" Luke exclaimed, opening the car door for Malory.

She was in shock. She thought that they're going to walk their way to the party since she doesn't have a car and she doesn't even know that Luke owns one.

Calum mentioned that Luke's homeless. She shook her head, looks like the rumors are wrong after all.

The car was slick black, it was a Chevy. One of the newest model too. It looked expensive.

There were beer cans and clothes on the back seat, also an empty pizza box.

"Sorry, my car is a mess" Luke chuckled as he starts the car.

"No its okay, don't worry about it."

Malory's mind wouldn't stop rambling thoughts inside her head.

Luke was odd and he just suddenly popped into Malory's life. She doesn't know why or how but he just suddenly appeared.

When they arrived the party the music inside was full blast.

Malory was fascinated with what she was seeing. She didn't think that a crammed space like what she's seeing could be fun.

She made her way to the kitchen, grabbing herself a drink. She found an empty red cup and filled it with alcohol.

"Woah, slow down there" Luke exclaimed, grabbing the bottle of gin.

She chugged her cup and burped loudly afterwards, she missed doing things like this. It felt like it was her first time to feel alive again.

"Do you dance?" She asks Luke.

"No. But I have a better idea" He smirked.

;;

Luke and Malory ditched the party. They were parked near a cliff where there was a huge tree near it.

They laid their backs on the seats of the car. The doors were shut but the windows were open.

"Why do you think that their satellites and not stars?" Malory asked, flashing back to their conversation the first time they ever talked.

Luke was beside her. Playing with the lighter on his hand.

"Didn't you notice? People say that if you see a shooting star you have to make a wish and it will come true but have you met someone who made a wish from it and it came true?"

Malory thought about what he said as she stares at him.

"Well, no."

"Well, that's it. Its because its not that wishing on a shooting star is just a myth its just that they're wishing on a falling defective satellite not a magical star."

She thought of it well, he has a fair point.

"So, you mean all of these stars were looking at right now are just satellites?"

"Maybe."

They were silent for awhile but Malory kept shifting and turning on her seat.

"Luke, do you really like me?"

Luke didn't answer but he shifted himself to face Malory, still not letting go of his lighter.

He nodded.

Malory leaned closer and so did he, their lips collided and Malory was lost. Its been a long time since she was last kissed by a boy.

"Are we going to have sex?" She asked, embarrassed.

"Do you want us to?" Luke smirked.

She nodded.
-
Wow girl u eager u just had a small amount of gin and you're like dAT U DONT KNOW WHAT URE GETTING URSELF INTO LOL