Chapter 47: Before The Storm

Start from the beginning

Dara was so beautiful, so soft and fragile, he actually feared he would break her but she was able to keep up with himas how he kept up with her. She completely allowed him to penetrate her. She trusted him greatly.

Last night, they are free to do whatever, nothing to distract or interrupt them, no worries about being seen or heard. The night was theirs and a memory for them to keep. Although, it seems too early for them to do it, his actions were sincere and pure, results of how badly he loves and wants her.

“HUYYYY!” Shindong suddenly shakes Donghae back to his senses. “What has gotten into you?”

“Huh? ..ahh… nothing” Donghae yawns, stretching his arms open then drops it heavily on Siwon’s lap.

“Why don’t you go and sleep first, man” his friend says, can’t bear to see him so sluggish.

“He can’t. We still got questions…” Shindong says.

“Can you wrap it up please, I really want to lay my back” Donghae says, leaning back to his chair. Hearing the strain in his voice, they’ve decided to have 3 more questions then they’ll free him.

“Okay. What relationship are you and Dara noona now? Are you really dating?”

“Uhm… We’re together. But we still have to go back to Seoul, and settle things before we become official”

“Do you mean you’re going to face YG guys again?” they asked worriedly, knowing Level 2 will be Big Bang to question him.

“You don’t have to worry. I’m pretty sure Seungri is one of us” Kangin assures them.

“Yeah but how about the other 4? You know they’re protective of 2NE1…” Shindong says, and the rest agrees.

Actually, base from his last examination, Big Bang wasn’t a major hurdle, their expressions actually lit up when he confessed that he loves her… Leaving the only one who will be difficult is GD. Just from the very start until to what has recently happened, he does not think it will be any easy.

He doesn’t know if GD would hear his request to let her go or if he would fight for her more.

“And how about your fans? How are you going to tell them?”

“We still have to consult YG and SM about that” he says to calm his manager. “They still know what’s best for us… But if you ask me, I at least want to be honest to them and sincerely ask for their understanding and blessings”

“Yeah also there’s still a lot to consider anyway…” Leeteuk says, addressing the unit promotions and dramas lined up for them and him this year. “So you have to be sensitive of their feelings”

“It won’t be easy, but as long as you stay strong it’ll be alright” Sungmin shares their experience.

“But what’s important is you know we’re here for you guys, okay?” Siwon says, tapping his friend’s shoulder. And the rest agrees.

Donghae smiled, his heart was touched at how warm and supportive his brothers are. He always finds them as crazy, loud and stupid, but when it comes to this they are very dependable.

Now that the 3 questions are done, he takes his stands and hangs his back to his shoulder. The manager helps him with the other bags. “I’m going to bed, wake me up before dinner time okay?”

“Okay~” they answered in tune.

He started to walk away when Heechul calls for him. “Oh wait, Hae!”, when he turned, a brown snack flies towards him and fortunately his hand was quick to catch it.