"Yes, he has the lightning miraculous. He's all blue and probally fighting right now it won't be hard to find him."

"Ok let's go."

My mech starts to run and we look for our team partner. It really didn't take long because we, or more I, already see in the distance some lights flashing and lightning bolts.

"I guess we found him." I run into the direction and see him fighting Nadakhan and his crew, even though it looks bad for him. I look a while at the man in the blue ninja gi.

//He looks kinda like...//

I jump into the fight and kick Nadakhan and his crew back. The other miraculous holder just looks at me with big eyes while I let Greenie down.

"Woah!!! That's sooo cool who are you????"

The green Ninja stands between us, he just looks into the air.

"Spark, this is..."

He points at me while I just stare at the ninja in blue.

"Ehm...Samurai...X. Samurai X."

Greenie nods and then points at the blue ninja, or more likely into his direction.

"Samurai X, this is the lighting Ninja Spark."

I just look at Spark while he smiles at me.

"That's a pretty cool mech. Okay, now we're to third. We have to defeat Nadakhan and free the people. And he kidnapped a girl, we have to save her too!!"

My eyes wide and I don't know what to say when Greenie talks for me.

"Don't worry we already saved her. We only need to concentrate on Nadakhan, his crew and to find the objects with the Akuma."

We look at him serious and nod. Nadakhan and his crew come toward us and we all make us ready to fight.
We hear a biep sound and we look to Jay, his eyepatch has only one light. I look at him.

"You only have one minute!"

"Spark, you have hide somewhere untill you detransform. And find something to eat, your Kwami needs to recharge his power!!"

Spark nods and starts to run of. "I'll be right back!!!"

Now there's only me and Greenie.

"Ok Greenie, I will try to hold them back and tell you what to do ok?"

He nods. "Understand." His hands start to glow green. I take a deep breath and start to fight against the pirates. It's a bit hard to fight while warning the green Ninja that someone attacks him. But I only have to continue until Spark returns. But at one point the pirates start to climp my mech.

"Get off me!!!" I try to shake them off and they start to punch my mech, blocking my view. I start to loose balance and I hear the green Ninja calling me.

"Samurai X, what's wron- HEY LET ME GO!!!"

"Oh nononono!!!" I start to press the buttons in my mech and panick. This is bad. Really bad. Not now!!

I start to hear fighting sounds and I see some blue tornado in the distance coming towards me. It starts to punch off the pirates of me and then it stops spinning and I see Spark.

"Ah..thank you.."

He just smiles and nods "No problem. Now let's do this."

Greenie stands next to the mech. "I think I have a plan. Quick, we don't have much time." We both go to him while he whispers the plan into our ears. After he finishes we both nod and bump our fists.

Greenie, Spark and my mech are standing all next to each other and start to fight against the pirates. Jay activated his powers and shooks the pirates. Nadakhan stands behind his pirates and just laughs. He's so distracted by the fight that he doesn't notice that I sneak up behind him. I activated my power and control the mech from the distance. We noticed, or more likely Spark and I noticed, that in the very back, behind the pirates and Nadakhan stands a teapot. We first thought the Akuma would be in his sword but when we noticed the teapot we understood that it must be in there. After all the djinn appears after rubbing on a teapot.

//Silent...don't let them notice you...//

I walk up to the teapot while looking at the backs of Nadakhan and his crew. I take the teapot and in an instand Nadakhan looks to me.

"Put. That. Back."

I start to smirk at him. "Why don't you wish for it?" I throw the teapot into the air and everybody looks up to it. Nadakhan flies up and tries to grap it when a lightning bold flies over to the tea pot and Spark's body forms out of the lightning, he graps the tea pot and smirks at Nadakhan.

"Who's now loosing?" Spark throws the teapot over the crowd of pirates to the mech. Greenie is already sitting on one of the mechs hands while I control it to catch the teapot with the other one.

Nadakhan's eyes wide, the crowd starts to run towards the mech while Nadakhan flies over them.

"NOOO!!!"

I control the mech to give the teapot to Greenie, while he feels the mechs hand for the teapot, then graps it and raises a hand.

"Destruction!!!!" His hand is covered in a black aura, he touches the teapot and it turns into dust. An akuma flies out of it, Greenie creates as fast as possible a green sphere and makes it bigger and bigger. Luckily he catched the butterfly before it flew away in it and it turns white. The next moment Nadakhan and his people stop and start to transform back. Nadakhan's sword falls on the ground and one after another some little lights come out of it. And when the lights hit the ground the people who were caputred by the sword appear, along with my friends. When all people left the sword it turns to a normal metal sword. Spark and I look around and then we smile at each other.

"We did it!!!" Says Spark cheering, I smile to and then look over to the green Ninja. "What about Greenie??"

We both look to him and run over to him. All the people are watching us, including our friends. We're standing infront of him and our eyes wide when we see that his eyes are still white.

"No...don't tell me...you still can't see."