"Good morning Mr. Kerem. Here's your coffee and the papers you requested. Can I get you anything else?" She asks and looks at him.

'Yes, you naked over my desk.' He thinks internally. Or not so internally because right now she's smirking at him.

"Hmm?" he says trying to save the situation somehow. "I'm all good thank you. But I'm going to need you soon at the conference room. We have a meeting to prepare."

"The conference room. Alone." It's his turn to smile.

"Do you have an issue with that specific room Ayse?"

"What? No. Just tell me when you'll need me."

'Now. I need you now.' His brain screams.

"Ok. You may go." He says instead. 

She's almost done with the paperwork when he calls her. Over the phone. Instead of coming to tell her in person. 'Interesting.' She thinks.

"Mr. Kerem? Yes, I'm coming." She says and she stands up.

Gonca looks at her weird. "I'll tell you everything later. I need help." Ayse says and runs.

Once outside the room she takes a deep breath, she knocks and she walks in. Only to find herself pinned against the door. And then his lips are on hers kissing her. The folder drops from her hands but no one is paying attention. He continues kissing her with hunger, devouring her. His tongue licks her lips his teeth bite her lower lip. She moans in response.

And then he stops. "New rule." His lips really close to hers "For every 'mister' you say before my name I get to kiss you no matter where we are. Are we clear?"

She just nods, not knowing how else to react.

"Now let's get back to work. The meeting is in an hour and I want to find information for these guys before they get here."

"Well, internet is our best option. You can find anything there. You could do it yourself Mr. Kerem." It actually slips from her mouth, she didn't mean to say it. He's about to fulfill his promise when she takes his face in her hands and kisses him.

A quick peck, but it's enough for Kerem to lose his balance. "Now that this is out of the way let's talk business."

For the next half hour the managed indeed to work and find everything they wanted. It was a productive hour until she had to stand up to stretch her legs.

Her phone vibrates and she laughs when she sees the message Gonca has send to her.

"I'm here if you need me to get you out of there... or to bring you more condoms if you guys are out."

All she manages to do is to lock her phone before Kerem grabs it from her hand.

"Second rule: No phones when you are with me. And who texted you? That smile wasn't your innocent one."

"And how would you know my smiles, Mr. Kerem? We've just met after all."

"Oh I know it. You smile differently when you enjoy something. For example, if I put my finger here..." his finger is inside her dress trailing her inner thigh "... as I move it higher and higher..." he's extremely close to her already wet, sensitive area "....and there it is. My favorite smile. The one that means that you enjoy what I'm doing even over that hidden shorts of yours."

She's trying to change her expression but it doesn't really work. "And now your perfect lips will form a little and silent 'o'..." he's fingering her over the fabric and she's looking for a way out. Instead she stabilizes herself by holding onto his arm. She's furious that he's right but she can't step away from his touch.

"If I kiss your neck, you'll shiver..." he says and demonstrates it to prove his point. "And if I lower the strap of your dress, revealing the laced bra..." he's already lowering with his free hand the fabric exposing her bra "... you'll push your breasts towards me, like you're asking me to kiss you there."

All this time he doesn't stop fingering her, and with the vocal description combined with his actions she's on the verge of coming.

"See, I know you Ayse. I know how to make you suffer and how to please you..."

"Kerem the clients are... here" Volkan says and looks at them shocked. Ayse steps away from Kerem and runs away.

"What the hell brother? When did this happen?"

"Just bring them in, we'll talk later." Kerem says suddenly exhausted. "And tell Ayse that she can leave for the day."

* * * * * *

"That's madness!" Gonca says when she hears the full story.

"Can you tell me what am I going to do? I'm driving myself crazy here." Ayse says.

"One moment I want her away from me and the next I need her as close as possible. Help me Volkan. I think I'm losing it." Kerem says to Volkan at the same time but at a different bar.

"You keep it professional during office hours and then unprofessional." Gonca says with a smile.

"Man, I don't mean to upset you but I think that you are falling in love with her." Volkan says to a petrified Kerem.

"That can't work. I need this job to continue after my practice. I'll keep it professional! We may go now, I found my solution." Ayse says grabbing her bag walking away.

"No I'm not. From now on I'll only talk to her as my assistant. I'm going home now." Kerem says leaving Volkan behind.