If I Could Go Back

Chapter 11
(The night of Quinn's death )
Finns pov:
I was out to dinner with my wife we were celebrating our 10 year anniversary and I took her out to Breadsticks to celebrate.

"I'm so glad we get to celebrate tonight just you and me and our baby ." Quinn said touching her stomach .

We had just found out we were pregnant for years we were trying , but finally through IVF we got pregnant.

"I can't wait to meet the little guy or gal ." I said excited .

"You're going to be a wonderful dad ." She said and we kissed .

She pulled out her phone and acted surprised ,

"Hey do you remember Rachel Berry ?" She asked me

How could I forget ? Rachel was my best friend and ex lover .

"Kind of , why ?" I asked pretending

"She's going to be on broadway in the revival of Funny Girl . Isn't that cool ?" She asked me

I smiled to myself , I always knew Rachel was a star.

"Wow , that's great ." I said

(1 hour later )
We were in the car on the way home . I couldn't stop thinking about Rachel, she actually did it . She achieved her dream . I tried not to seem to noticeable to Quinn .

"What's wrong ?" she asked me as we drove home

"Nothing." I said lying

"Come on , don't lie ." She said

"It's nothing Quinn ." I told her lying through my teeth

"Finn....."

"I cheated on you with Rachel before we got married !" I blurted out

She sat there silent and didn't say a word . She looked down at her little bump and said ,

"Why?"

"Come on Quinn , you know we weren't happy back then and Rachel and I we had a past and I ..."

"How could you hide this from me !" She yelled upset .

"Quinn I'm sorry , it was 10 years ago it meant nothing !" I said

"Did you love her ? Do you still love her ?" She asked .

"No , of course not ! We're having a baby Quinn , I'm with you ." I said struggling .

"How could you not tell me till now ? For 10 years you kept this a secret . Did you at least break it off before you proposed to me ?"

I drove silently until we got to the stop light . She began to cry and said ,

"You were supposed to only love me ! Not Rachel too!"

"I broke it off !" I said as the light turned green

"Finn watch out !" She shrieked

And then before I knew it everything went dark .

(End of dream )
Finns pov:
I woke up covered in sweat . My chest was pounding and I felt like I was two seconds away from having a mental breakdown . I picked up the phone and called the one person I knew would be here quick .

"Hey , it's me , can you please come over"