Khushi: It tastes so good.

Uditha: Thank you.

Khushi: You too have it.

Uditha: I just had coffee as my head ached.

Khushi drank it little by little, relishing.

Uditha: It seems, you like it very much. I think it's your favorite drink.

Khushi(nodding no): I never tasted it. This is the first time, I'm drinking something called juice.

She smiled painfully.

Uditha: Means...?

Khushi: Nothing. Leave it.

Uditha: I brought something for you.

Khushi: What?

Uditha: The address.

Khushi's face brightened hearing that.

Khushi: Really? Tell me... please.

Uditha told her the address, changing the area name.

Khushi: Uditha, please give me an idea that how I could give the address to my Amma.

Uditha: Amma? Don't your Amma know your address?

Khushi nodded NO sadly.

Uditha: wait I will bring a cordless phone.

She rushed out and came with cordless. Of course, Arnav saw her going with cordless. He knew Khushi will pass the address to Vidya. Let Vidya come to Delhi. She will find RM even though the area is wrong in the address. She will find it struggling hard because Vidya needs the house. She will reach RM at any cost.

.....

Uditha gave her the cordless. Khushi dialed GH number. Arnav waited for a while and took the intercom and overheard their talks.

Khushi: Amma...

Vidya: Khushi... did you find the address?

Khushi: Yes Amma. Please note it down.

Vidya: Reshma, write it.

Khushi told her the address. Arnav was hearing the address. The area was changed. He smiled. It's not that easy to find an address for a new people in Delhi even though if the address is right. Let Vidya roam in the wrong area.

Vidya: I hope, you won't forget about my words.

Khushi: What words Amma?

Vidya: Keep distance from him. Don't let him touch you.

Khushi: Mmm...

Arnav gritted his teeth. This Vidya is so cunning. She has to be taught a good lesson. Let her come to RM. How dare she ask to not let Khushi touch him? Who is she to say that to his wife? He threw the vase on the floor.

Khushi jerked hearing that.

Khushi: Amma, I'm cutting the call. Please come soon.

She disconnected the call and handed the phone to Uditha. She went to keep the phone back. Khushi sat on the bed, taking the juice bottle. She drank the last sip. She stood nervously seeing Arnav entering her room. He wanted to check whether she is really following Vidya's instruction or not, If she follows Vidya's instruction, to what extent. He just wanted to know her stance on Vidya's idea.

Arnav advanced her with stern expression.

Arnav: Why are you staying here?

Khushi tried not to take back step.