Chapter 4

"What do you want with us?" Asked Chase.
"Thank the heavens! I knew you wouldn't let us down!" The mantis preached. We just stand there. Chase clears his throughout.
"Sorry. I am Ledna." She says.
"I'm Chase."
"Karen."
"Canary."
"What are we doing here. What are you talking about?" Asks Chase.
"You are the saviors." Said Ledna.
"Huh?" Asked Karen curiously.
"The sun princess has been stolen. Hasn't been found for three months. The Baybad want a world of darkness. Without the sun princess in her throne, that goal will be accomplished. The world will grow dark. No light. No happiness. So since you are the saviors, you are the only ones who can stop them." Explained Ledna. Ledna was a bright green color. All of her legs were black and her body was green. She had large eyes that took up most of her face. Looked cool.
"No! We can't!" Says Karen.
"Sorry. To dangerous." I say in return.
"Please..." Ledna starts.
"No." Says Chase. As we start to exit, Ledna stops us.
"What if I could get you home?" She says. I turn and look at her.
"Home?" I say back. "How?"
"I can give you a potion to give you any wish you want." She says.
"Let us see!" Says Chase excitedly.
"Only if you help us." Says Ledna. I start having second thoughts. I thought about the dangers of the mission. Then I thought about Robin. Her soft rosy cheeks. Her long dark hair. Her playful personality. I miss her so much. I would do anything to see her again.
"Ok." I say. I could see Karen and Chase agreed.
"I knew you would come along." Says Ledna. We took five days to train us with our weapons ledna gave us to fight. We also learn the races. Ledna said I had the aim, so she gave me a bow and arrow. Chase had the swing, so she gave him a battle ax. And Karen had the swiftness, so she gave her a sword. We learned that the grub like creatures are called Grime. The hog creatures are the borenee . And the weird creatures with wings are called Mayver. Her race is the Crippers. No one knows if the Baybad are wearing armor, or if that is there actual face. No one here eats meat. It is considered a crime. So she showed us what plants to eat. After the five days, we were skilled at our weapons and knowledgeable about races. Now it was the day we must leave.
"Here are some more comfortable clothes." Says Ledna handing us clothes. It was nice to get out of my night clothes.
"We're did you get these?" Asked Karen.
"I sewed them." Says Ledna happily. "Here is some supplies. Use it wisely. If you run out of food, remember the plants you can eat."
"Thanks Ledna." I say.
"I also gave you dream amulets." Says Ledna.
"What does those do?" Asked Chase.
"Once you enter the Baybad's territory, they have access to your dreams. Your fears. And they will create your dreams. Give you new fears. But if you wear that amulet, you are protected. If it breaks while you are in there territory. They will immediately have access to your dreams." Explained Ledna. The amulet had a big jewel in the middle. It was a pretty purple color.
"Thanks." Said Chase.
"See you." Said Karen. Waving goodbye.
"Be carefully." She warned. And we were off.