Two

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

Inevitable, that's all it is. It was inevitable that she would eventually run into the one person that managed to steal the heart of the one she thought she had. There was just no way that her fate would be as so kind to simply let her get away with avoiding every problem in her mind.

After taking so many twist and turns Camila has found herself just in one of the seats in the main arena. She's sitting right at the back and basically in a small and secluded corner but nobody is really here anyway. Even if they do walk in they pay her no mind.

Her breathing is sharp and torn as she tries not to choke on her own sobs. She had been so stupid in thinking that maybe she could actually get over everything magically but she also thinks she's stupid for the simple fact she had been thinking about for this long.

"Camila!" somebody calls near her and she knows it belongs to Dinah. "Where are you?"

Camila ponders for a moment to whether or not give away where she is. Her body is working faster than her mind at this moment so nothing is really making sense to her anyway.

Sighing a little, Camila wipes the tears that had managed to work their way down her face away quickly "I-I'm over h-here!"

There are footsteps for a few moments before she can hear a body plop next to hers. Camila looks over and Dinah is sitting there, sending her a small smile.

"You ok?" Dinah asks but she knows it's stupid to even question considering the smeared makeup on the girl's face.

She doesn't answer to question but simple shakes her head. She doesn't really understand as to why it's Dinah that has come and found her but Camila can feel her body unconsciously sinking further into her seat.

Camila shifts a little in her seat and looks to the rest of the arena. "I-I'm so s-stupid" she whispers to herself.

An arm works its way over her shoulders, she stiffens for a moment before forcefully making her body relax at the comforting gesture. As much as Camila wants to say thank-you she can't seem to make out the words.

"You're not stupid." Dinah points out "How do you know her?"

There's a silence that follows that question. Dinah stays in her position with an arm wrapped around Camila while the smaller girl just sniffles every once and a while, obviously not wanting to answer the question.

Dinah looks down for moment and notices the time "Look, I go to go and get ready I was meant to about 10 minutes ago but please just stay here, I really do want to get to know the person Normani never shuts up about."

"I'm sorry, you didn't h-have to h-help." Camila apologizes straight while shaking her head a little.

"If I didn't want to help I wouldn't have gotten involved." Dinah protests lightly but she squeezes Camila's shoulders a little in reassurance.

There's a small smile that forms on Camila's lips at those words and she nods her head a little in answer, watching as Dinah stands up and slowly makes her way to where ever that she is needed.

-{}-{}-{}-

"Wait, Lauren cheated on somebody?" Ally suddenly asks as her eyebrows furrow together in confusion.

Normani nods a little "Yeah, she had been dating Camila for almost a year to."

She's not sure why she's hanging onto this whole false hope but Normani is silently praying that Dinah will be able to get through to Camila.