S E V E N

'Love take effort            But sometimes                     It doesn't work with effort'

'Love take effort
But sometimes
It doesn't work with effort'

Taehyung comeback after midnight that day.

He expected to meet his boyfriend at the living room waiting for him.

He wanted to say sorry.He know he was too harsh on the younger.Open the door,he met with the darkness of the room.

"Jungkook must be in the room."

Go to their room,he was greeted with the same darkness.Turning the light on he saw no one.

Jungkook wasn't there.

So he come back to the living room.

"Maybe he went to buy some groceries."

But

Somethings caught his eye.

On the table he saw a small box that wrapped beautifully in a light-purple paper.Beside it seat a letter and a necklace.

Necklace.

It was Taehyung gift for Jungkook on their 2nd anniversary.

He sit on the sofa and read the letter.

To:TaeTae

Happy 3 years anniversary,love.By the time you're reading,it mean that I'm not here anymore.

I knew you don't love me anymore and I'm sorry for being selfish and didn't let you go.

I'm sorry you have to force yourself to be with me.

I'm sorry that I can't be a good boyfriend you've always wanted.

I'm sorry for being so annoying.

I'm sorry for being so clingy.

I'm sorry.

So,I decided to stop my selfishness.

I'm letting you go Tae.

Also thank you for making me feel so special these past years.I've never been so happy in my life but you changed it.You make me know what Love is.Thank for all the love you gave me.You're my first boyfriend and will always be(in my heart)

I hope you'll be happy with him.

  I love you....always have.....always will.

                               Jeon Jungkook

The writing was a bit messy Tae could clearly see the tears that stained on the paper.

Taehyung felt his heart sank.He felt empty.

Aren't I supposed to be happy that he left?