"Li Chen, your strength is so strong, you don't have to hide from them, why should you take me there? Shouldn't you deliberately take advantage of me?"

     She stared at Feng Lichen's deep eyes like the stars, even if she said nothing, those eyes also showed an indescribable majesty.

     "Geer, where do you want to go!"

     Feng Lichen looked at her with a cry and a smile, to see what she thought of him!

     "I just don't want to damage anything at the Jinli Palace! This is the only place left by my mother!"

     He looked at the Jinli Palace gently, with memories of him and his mother here, and he wanted to keep it forever.

     If they fight here, they will certainly damage the place.

     Xue Yange heard his explanation and inexplicably chose to believe.

     He was a very gentle man, and there was such a softness in his heart that she couldn't help shaking her heart.

     Seeing his efforts to guard the place where his mother-in-law once lived, she felt a sore nose and felt a special touch.

     Only when the two of them suddenly quieted down, they heard a "squeak" sound from the bottom of the water, the sound was particularly loud and crisp, making them not want to pay attention!

     "Xiao Dou Bao is still below! Will something happen?"

     Xue Yange said worriedly, just when Xiaodoubao was rescued by the wind and dust, she jumped out of her arms and stayed to attract Princess Luokui's attention and made her worry for a while.

     "That little thing is a faithful protector!"

     Before Feng Lichen saw Xiaodoubao staying despite the danger, he also had a good opinion of that little thing.

     With a wave of his slender palm, the water in Yueyao Pond rushed to both sides, leaving a clear space in the center without a drop of water.

     Looking down from above, the two can see the small ball-shaped body of Xiaodoubao, lying on a fiery spar that has been half stung, as if hatching an egg.

     Found that the water above was gone, Xiaodoubao dripped his eyes and looked up in doubt.

     When he found himself caught, he swallowed the remaining fire spirit spar directly into his stomach, saving even the effort of chewing.

     "My bean bag cannot be so greedy! It is definitely an illusion! It is an illusion!"

     Xue Yange saw Xiao Dou Bao politely swallow all the luminous beads into her stomach, and then smiled wryly, her smile was quite awkward.

     "Oh? This fire spar bead is taken from the depths of the magma. The water in Yaochi this month can keep warm forever. This is the effect of this spar. Since this greedy little thing is not Geer's cute pet  Then let me do it? "

     Feng Lichen reached out and grabbed the void, and Xiaodoubao fell on his palm.

     A swollen belly indicates that it has not been completely digested.

     Xiaodoubao's white fluff covered her body, and her pinky nose still smelt the scent of fire spirit in the air, and then she suffocated without knowing her situation.

     "Li Chen, in fact it is my bean bag! How can you compensate?"

     Xue Yange quickly snatched the little bean bag back into her arms, flashing her innocently big eyes, and decisively selling cute clothes.

     "I'll tell you when I think about it!"

     Feng Lichen saw her pitiful and innocent look, and felt that the flames that had finally been suppressed had raged again.

     Does this little girl know that her expression will make people want to dwell?

     "Hey, don't bring this! You have to think now! Otherwise when you suddenly come up with a condition to kill me, be surprised, isn't that foolish?"

     Xue Yange grabbed the corners of the wind and dust, she didn't like to drag and drop, where would I wait to solve this later!

     "Do you want me to say it now?"

     Feng Lichen saw that she was holding on to her clothing corner, and it seemed that she would not let herself go without saying a compensation.

     "Must! I hate procrastination! If I say it later, I will depend on it!"

     Xue Yange said in a black belly, and only she would speak so confidently.

     "No one can rely on my account!"

     The lips of the wind Lichen evoked a radiant radian, and the beautiful face of Dianxian floating out of dust. At this moment, because of this smile, she seemed fascinated and mad, making Xue Yange feel that her breathing had stopped.

     He reached out his arm, pressed her against the wall, and lowered his head closer to her.

     Xue Yange widened his clear water eyes, clearly saw his eyelashes, smelled the lotus fragrance and masculine masculinity unique to him.

     "You! What are you going to do?"