Chapter 1 - Plea

• Gewidmet One Direction xx

"Zara. Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?" my sister, Katherine, begged.

"No."

"Please?"

"Stop giving me puppy eyes."

"Please, then?"

"No. Why do I have to go with you?"

"Because mom and dad won't allow me to come if you don't come with me."

"Why won't you bother mom and beg her to come with you?"

"She has work."

"Then ask-"

"So does dad."

I sighed.

"Please, Zara?"

"Don't attend. It's just a concert."

"Whatever. And that's the point. 'It's just a concert' and you're making it a big deal!"

"Because it's a One Direction concert!"

"And so?"

"So.. I'll see Harry and there comes the stupid flashbacks and I hate him."

"Harry won't recognize you! Well, If he does, then pretend you don't know him! Or tell him you've changed. Tell him you're not the Nicole he knew. Tell him you've moved on. Jesus, not this again!"

Harry is my childhood bestfriend. We've been bestfriends since we were four but we got separated and had no contact. A tragic event happened to my parents and it had a big effect on my life. I sighed and shrugged.

"Will you go with me?" My sister asked. She is huge directioner. One day I was wearing a plaid long-sleeve, white pants and white converse when she suddenly screamed "Oh my God you dress like Liam Payne!". But don't get me wrong, I'm not a directioner but I actually like their songs. 

The walls of her room are full, or shall I say covered, of One Direction posters. Her bed sheet is a One Direction bed sheet. A normal teenager would put pictures of herself, friends or family on a photo frame, but Katherine here put pictures of One Direction instead. Towel, Mobile case, Tote bag, mug, dolls, hoddies and whatever. Every time she's in the bathroom you can hear her sing their songs. Her One Direction merchandises are organized on the table but her other things are in a mess. There is no single day she's not talking or sharing something about that band. But I guess I got used to it. Really annoying most times, though.

Going back to her question, I replied. "I guess so. Maybe he won't see me. With thousands of people going there."

"Really? Oh my God. Yessss! Thank you Zara!" Katherine hugged me, then went out of my room and told mom her great news. I was quite surprised she didn't throw a 'geez' plus some sort of remark while rolling her eyes. Remembering something, I decided to go outside. I changed into my jeans and blouse, got my phone, car keys and wallet. When I arrived downstairs, I saw Katherine with a wide smile on her face while talking to mom.

"Going somewhere, honey?" My mom said with a sweet smile.

"Yeah. I'll be back on or before 5." I smiled back.