Chapter 5: Day 1

"Run!" I yelled as I saw some type of creature running after us.

"Where?!" She yelled as it got closer. It reeked of blood and death. I suddenly spotted a door.

"Follow me!" I whisper/yelled and ran off with her close behind me. We ran into the room. It looked like a room that you would see at a church but instead of worshiping God, this room was devoted to the devil.

"I don't feel right in here." Lilly said as she stared around.

"Let's see if whatever that was is gone. I said as I looked out the window. I didn't see anything except for the cage we were kept in.

"Let's go." She said as she grabbed the handle.

"It's locked!" She yelled.

"What?!" I gasped as I tried to open the door for myself. It truly was stuck.

"What do we do?!" I asked as I started hearing the banging again.

"I guess we look for another way out." She said as she trembled a little bit. We walked around for a little bit but no other door was there.

"I think we're stuck in he- Aah!" Lilly screamed as she fell threw the floor.

"Lilly!" I screamed as I ran to where she had fallen just to fall threw as well.

"Oof!" I grunted as I hit the floor.

"Why do you have to be suck I cults?" I mumbled as I slowly stood up.

"You fell too!" She protested as she looked around. "I think we are in the basement." She said. The room was solid concrete with blood stains here and there. It also reeked of death as I saw several dead rats. There were also chains in the wall and a skeleton in the corner.

"This is more like a dungeon." I said as something caught my eye.

"Look!" Lilly screamed as it ran towards her.