Perfect Timing

Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked to my left to see my sister with tears rolling down her cheeks. We were both tied up and our mouths taped shut. Two men grabbed ahold of us then brought us through a door. I saw Daryl and his brother inside a ring with walkers bordering it.

I tried to speak but the tape wouldn't let me. When I tried to losses the guys grasp it only got tighter. I looked over at Daryl and he looked back. While he was looking Merle gave him a hard punch knocking him to the ground.

"These two pretty girls are next!" The governer said pointing at me. I looked up at him and wanted to punch his face so bad right now. I looked back and Daryl and Merle and Merle whispered something in Daryl's ear and he nodded.

The both grabbed the walkers then thew them towards the people. After all the walkers were eating the people the two guys released their grip and ran in the other direction. I stood up and looked around for anyone. Daryl came out of the mist and cut the rope that was around my wrists while Shane did the same to Casey.

When I got free I sprinted trying to find my weapons. I didn't know if anyone was behind me but I ran and ran. When I found my crossbow I loaded it then held it up while I stuck my pocket knife in my boot.

I quickly turned around and there the governer was. I took my fist and rammed it in his face making him fall to the ground. I hopped over him but he grabbed my ankle making me fall. I looked up and saw Daryl kicking at his side. He released his grip so I took my chance.

When I got up I followed Daryl towards the others. We got over the fence then started sprinting back towards the cars. After we got back we didn't say anything we just got in the car and drove.

Daryl's P.O.V.

It was me and Emily on my motorcycle.  "I'm glad your okay!" I said over the loud engine. I looked over my shoukder and she smiled back at me.

When we got back to the prison I looked at Emily's leg and it was all bruised. "Did they do anything to you?" I asked looking back at her leg. She nodded then said they kicked her and punched her. "Once I find him," I said making my hand in a fist. "I'm gonna go to bed," she looked down at the ground then tried going up the steps. She was unstable so I rushed to her side and grabbed her waist. She looked over and smiled. When we got to her cell I let go of her waist then made sure she got in bed. "Goodnight," I said smiling at her soft blue eyes. "Goodnight Daryl," she said closing her eyes. "Wait," she said  before I left the cell. "Can you maybe lay with me for a little bit?" She said with tears in her eyes. "Scoot over," I said climbing in. I took my hand and put it around her waist and fell into a deep sleep.

A/N: Hey guys! So kinda a short chapter but my phone is close to dying sorry:(  Keep reading!