Waking Up

Rick's P.O.V.

Me and Daryl were carrying this girl back to the pick up. Before we put her in the back we checked her for weapons. She had a knife in her left combat boot, a gun in her leather jacket, and a crossbow around her back. "Is that it?" Daryl asked me. "Yeah I believe so." I set her weapons up on the dashboard while Daryl put her in the back. Me and Daryl hopped in the truck and made our way back to the farm.

I pulled up to the house. Daryl got out and put the girl in his arms, while I grabbed her weapons and put them on the floor so no one could see them. Me and Daryl walked through the doorway to see Hershel checking on Carl. "How's my boy?" I asked him kinda worried.  "He's doing better just needs to eat, who's that?" He said nodding to the girl Daryl was holding. "We found her in town, she passed out so I thought you could maybe check to see if she's okay." "Yeah, Daryl just set her on the couch," he said making his way over. Daryl set her on the couch gently.

Daryl's P.O.V.

She was pretty. She had medium length golden brown hair and I think green eyes but I didn't get to see them that well. She was wearing steal toe boots, dark jeans, a black tank top, and a brown leather jacket. Hershel wanted me to take her jacket off so it would be easier to see if there was anything phisically anything wrong. I took off her jacket gently and a picture fell out of the pocket. It was a picture of which looked like her family. She began to move so I quickly slid it into her pocket back where it was. She sat up and started to look around. When she looked to her left we made direct eye contact. "Where the hell am I," she said rubbing her eyes. "We found you in town and you passed out so we brought you here," I said looking at her beautiful green eyes. "Well thanks, but I'll be fine," she said standing up. She almost fell over but I quickly stood up and caught her. "Maybe you should sit down," I said helping her to the couch. She nodded and sat down. "I'll be back, I'm gonna go get Hershel," I said turning my back and going out the door.

Emily's P.O.V. 

I was getting ready to stand up when all of a sudden an old man walked in, "Don't over due it," he said with a smile. "I'm fine I just have a headache," I said rubbing my head. "I'm Hershel,  take some ibuprofen," he said handing me 3 pills. "I'm Emily, and thanks," I said smiling up at him. "And this is Daryl," Hershel said pointing to the guy standing on my left. I looked over and nodded. "You passed out from lack or food and water, so I'll let you stay in my daughter's room for about 2 nights," Hershel said with a smile. "Thanks, can you take me to her room I just wanna lay down for a bit." Daryl walked up to me and grabbed my hand pulling me up, which made me a little light headed.

Right when we got to his daughter's room I sat right on the bed. "Thanks again," I said trying to force a smile. Then with that Hershel left leaving me and Daryl. "Do you need anything?" Daryl asked me. "A blanket and a glass of water would be nice," I said with a forced smile. "Okay, I'll be right back," he said walking out of the room.

After about 5 minutes he walked back in. "Sorry took so long, couldn't find a blanket," he said laying it over me. "It's fine, thank you." "I'll be back to check on you later," he said with a quick smile then headed out the door closing it behind him.

I looked around the room. Seeing pictures on the walls of her and her friends. Then a wooden name that said "Beth," which was obviously her room. After that I just passed out.

A/N: Hello lovelies! I hope you guys enjoy the story!:) I also wrote a Austin Mahone fan fiction if there's any Mahomie's out there, check it out!