Chapter 36

kenz pov

"what?!??" i yelled at him and he nodded.

"noah are you mad? i can't fake date you.... like what the fuckkk?" i yelled again.

"i knew you'd react like that, that's why i asked you if you liked john, so u could use it to ur benefit," he calmly stated and i rolled my eyes, "but now that i know you don't, i have to think of another benefit for you....." he said, falling into a trail of thoughts.

maybe i should help noah, he's my best friend and he is madly in love.

"you know what...fine, i'll fake date you," i told him and he shouted in joy.

"oh my fucking god thank youuuuuu!" he celebrated and hugged me, "i love youuuuuuu!" he yelled and i laughed, it felt good to make someone happy.

suddenly, millie drearily walked down the stairs, she'd just woken up.

"noah you asshole, you woke me up." millie moaned and i giggled and hugged her quickly.

"sorry mills, but..... i have some news." he confessed and i furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"kenz, is now my girlfriend," he announced and millie's jaw dropped as she looked at me and then at noah.

"no." millie gawped and i nodded weakly.

"congratssssss!!!" she yelled and hugged me again.

after a while....

i walked over to noah and whispered in his ear,

"cant we tell her it's fake?" i asked and he shook his head firmly,

"she's horrible at keeping secrets." he stated and i looked over at millie who was texting her boyfriend finn.

"yeah i guess," i admitted and he chuckled.

next day

the whole group was meeting up and it was day 2 of me and noah fake dating.

yesterday, noah made us practice kissing and it was awkward ok? AWKWARD!

laurenorlando88 

laurenorlando88: sunset vibes @/haydensummerall

❤️56

💬

haydensummerall: ❤️

annieleblanc: finally made up so glad xx

kenzie: awwwwwweeeeeee 💘💕💓

maddieorlando: li'l sis all grown up 😪

milliebobbybrown:aww #layden

sophiabirlem: cute 💜

carsonlueders: 🌅

noahschnapp: cute

brynnzieboo: loveeeeee

lilia: awwww

emilyskinner: babes 💛

lexijayde: ew

kenzie: lex shut up

lexijayde: it's alexis to u

-laurenorlando88 disabled comments-

Today we were meeting up with everyone at starbucks and it was where me and noah were going to announce that we were dating.

and i was nervous

hella nervous

"Hey kenz," john grinned and hugged me when he saw me, i smiled,

"hey," i said.

once we'd started eating/drinking noah stood up and spoke up,

"so guys, i have something to tell you," he said, "ever since me and millie have joined this friend in group, everyone has been so nice to us and it's been so great to meet all of you. I actually have to tell everyone something," 

i stood up with him and held his hand,

"we're dating," i said excitedly.

damn i'm such a good actress

there was silence and then annie shrieked, deafening all of us,

"CONGRATSSSSSSS THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGG!" she said again, being her usual bubbly self.

then hayden grinned and congratulated us, followed by; Dylan, Caden, Lilia, Emily, Sophia, Nadia, Carson and Eden. The Orlando siblings stayed silent and i smirked at noah and whispered,

"Lauren's jealous, it's working!" 

noah just smiled in victory. suddenly johnny appeared by my side,

"can i talk to u for a sec?" he asked and i nodded and followed him out of starbucks.

"What the hell kenzie? you told me you were just friends!" he said angrily.

"yeah but i wasn't sure if noah liked me back then," i said blankly.

i'm so good at this i swear-

"you know what forget it, today i actually thought i might tell you that i l-" he stopped dead and widened his eyes.

"that you what johnny?" i asked, it almost sounding like her was going to say that he lik- never mind it was probably just me.

"n-nothing, let's get back in side," he said and i nodded, suspicious.....

sorry for not updating in a while, wattpad is being bitchy to me :(

ALSO, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JOHNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY 🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

q: isaak or ashton

a: isaak defo

i was looking through my old playlists and this came up and i was like I USED TO BE OBSESSED W THIS SONG!!!!!!! comment if u were too