Chapter 11

Kenzie's pov

"Johnny?" I said, stunned. He was currently pushing me against a wall and his face was less than a centimetre away from mine, he had pinned my hands to the wall behind me and was staring into my eyes.

"John I think i'd made myself clea-" I started but was cut off by his hand covering my mouth.

"You've talked enough Kenzie," he said his voice hoarse as if he hadn't used it in years, "It's my turn now..." he told me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, I nodded and looked down at my feet.

"I know what Nadia did to you Kenz," he said, placing his hand under my chin moving it so I was looking into his eyes, I looked at him, shocked, Nadia was going to kill me,

"H-how?" I asked, shakily.

"Her sister Ruby told me, she was never good at secrets and I knew something was wrong...." he said and raised his eyebrows, "But I would've preferred hearing it from your mouth," he sighed.

"Johnny, I-"

"I know, you were scared. But telling me wouldn't have hurt but helped, you know that right?"

I nodded and lay my head on his shoulder,

"I know," I muttered and he chuckled,

"Don't let Ashton catch you doing that!" He said, "the only explanation you'll have will be admitting that I'm too hot to resist," he smirked and I giggled,

"I'm your dreams Orlando, I'd tell him your my friend," I smiled, "Would that be a lie?" I asked, knowing that it would be lying to myself, Johnny was enough to make any girl weak in the knees.

"Hmm, you tell me?" He said and I blushed causing him to laugh, "I'm kidding MackZ!" 

"Don't call me that!" I snapped and smiled, I missed hanging out with him

"Johnny?" I heard a voice say from behind John's back, he turned revealing to me....

Nadia Fucking Turner

"You slut!" She shouted at me, "Couldn't keep your hands off my boyfriend, could you?" She fumed and I looked at my feet, playing with my fingers.

"Fuck off Nadia!" Johnny yelled and Nadia looked at him, taken aback, "I know what you've been doing behind my back and I certainly am not forgiving you!" He said, I looked up to see a few people gasping and pointing at us. The group weren't anywhere to be seen though,

Thank god

I thought to myself, the girls would make too big of a deal about it.

"Johnny!" She squealed and I shook my head, I felt the urge to slap her ugly face, she thinks she can fool anyone with her lies but this time I ain't lettin her get away wit it!

"Johnny baby I love you, don't listen to this stupid slut!" Nadia said, fake tears on her cheeks.

"That's ENOUGH!" I yelled, "Nadia I know you think youre the queen of dis world but u know what? You. Are. Not! No one is falling for your fake tears or pathetic lies! You"be practically ruined my life! Haven't you had enough already!" I yelled and Johnny turned to look at me, surprised and impressed. I could see fury crawling through Nadia's veins but she pushed it away.

"Okay then," she said calmly, "let's allow Johnny to decide who's side he's on," She smiled and turned to Johnny placing a finger on his chest seductively, she whispered something in his ear and he looked at me and then at Nadia, he pushed her away angrily and shouted,

"Get the hell away from me you bitch!" He told her and looked at me, "I've made my decision Nadia, I'm breaking up with you!" He said and stormed off holding my hand, I glimpsed back behind me to see Nadia looking like she'd been slapped in the face real hard, I smirked and allowed Johnny to pull me away back to our group.