Chapter 15

Kenzie POV

I felt so horrible after that night, Ashton took me home and I opened the groupchat, no one had written anything so I did:

mackandcheese🧚‍♀️: Guys I'm so sorry, I didn't think, please forgive me!

After 5 seconds, i checked the message info and they all had seen it.

                                 'carseatlueders🚘 left'

                                 'annsiebansie🥰 left'

                                    'haydaddy🙈 left'

loloorlandhoe😸: I'm sorrry Kenz, you left us no other choice...

                             'loloorlandhoe😸 left'

mackandcheese🧚‍♀️: John, please.... just hear me out

juanorlando🌹: It's Johnny to you

                                  'juanorlando🌹 left'

I sighed and a tear escaped my eyes.

                                     'mackandcheese🧚‍♀️ left'

Time skip to next week when they have school

Kenzie pov

The whole day the group were ignoring me and I deserved it, at lunch I looked over at their table but they had all shuffled over so there was no space for anyone else to sit there.

"Hey Kenzie!" I heard Ashton call, "Come sit here!" He said and I noticed Johnny's head snap up and make eye contact with me but for a split second but I still walked up to Ashton to sit with him and his friends.

"Okay so, this is Jacob," he indicated towards a brown haired cute boy and I smiled at him, "Armani," he pointed at a tall guy and I smiled at him too, "This is Caden," he pointed to a guy with short straight hair and freckles and I smiled. "that's Lexi." He pointed to a girl who had sleek black hair and beautifully done makeup.

"Hi," I smiled at her.

"You must be Kenzie?" She asked and I nodded,

"this is Dylan, Caden's sister" Ashton continued and I looked at Dylan, a cute back haired girl, I instantly recognised her from the first time I saw her before I became friends with Annie.

"And finally Sophia." He smiled, "Guys this is kenzie, my girlfriend." He told them and they all shook hands with me.

"Kenz, sorry by the way for what we did to you with Nadia, she'd threatened us and we had no choice. We never wanted to hurt you... What's your Instagram?" Sophia asked, taking out her phone.

"kenz_ziegler, and it's fine, you're not the first person nadia's blackmailed." I told her and she quickly followed me. 

Suddenly Lexi took out her phone to and opened it for a selfie with me.

"Wh-hat are you doing?" I asked and she smirked.

"You're one of us now, you'll need to get a life and stop getting scared so much!" She laughed, " it's for insta!" She told me and I laughed and nodded, smiling at the camera.

After school we decided we'd all meet up at Lexi's house so I got changed into this and did natural makeup: