Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Meanwhile, as I was getting high, Isabel walked through the door of her mansion she noticed her father drinking to the max. He has always been an alcoholic since Isabel's mother died when she was five in Puerto Rico.

You see Isabel wasn't born rich, but when she turned three, their financial statuses started to change. Her father kept on getting promoted from assistant manager of a cruise ship to first mate captain and pretty soon went to the corporate business world and became CEO. Even though Isabel had everything she ever wanted, she always needed her father by her side, but he was always so busy with making money than spending time with her.

There were sometimes where she would get mad at him, but she respected him too much. However, get father Marco would take his anger out on her if thugs never went his way. He would beat her as if she was a child.

There were also times were she would have bruise or scars from the beatings. Now I'll admit, I have gotten whoopings, but nothing like she did.

"Where were you?" Her father asked as he took a sip of his whiskey becoming angry. It was only five in the afternoon when I left. She just walked through the door and already he was drinking. He always controlled her and had a tight leash on her.

"Hi daddy. I-"

"Where were you Isabel?!" He yelled making her jumped.

"I was out. With a friend."

"And who is this fucking friend?! I called your work?! You weren't there. Where the hell were you?!" He yelled standing up and she stepped back. "Tell me coño! (Fuck!)"

"Daddy just please calm down....... I went out. I have been working nonstop for these past few months. I needed a break. I wanted to go out and have a little fun."

"A little fun?! Oh really? You wanted a break?! Did I ever asked you for a fucking break Isabel?!"

"No daddy."

"What was that? Say it one more time." He growled making Isabel feel small and powerless. She tried not to shed a tear. "Aww look at you. You big fucking cry baby. If I ever call your work and you're not there hell is gonna break loose. Do you fucking understand me?! Stupid butch. I can't believe you're my daughter. So fucking disrespectful." He turned around for another drink.

"I'm not disrespectful." She mumbled under her breath thinking her father didnt hear. He threw the whiskey in her face and Isabel's eyes immediately stung. He smacked her face making her cry.

"Don't you fucking talk to me like that puñeta! (Bitch!)" he stormed off drunkenly and Isabel saddened went upstairs to her room and locked the door. She looked at her huge room knowing she was alone once more for the night. There were some nights where she just cried and other nights where she distracted herself by watching cheesy old romantic movies.

She was watching a movie called, 'it's a Wonderful Life.' She laid in her bed in the middle of the dark and watched her favorite scene making her smile once more.

"What is it you want Mary? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down." The male character said.

"I'll take it." The lady said. "Then what?......"

She sighed at the romantic efforts and smiled wishing life could be that way for her. She really liked me a lot ever since the first day I came to work for her father, and I always found myself wanting to be with her more everyday. She knew then what she wanted to do. She wanted to plan something special. Something that comes from her heart........