Pragya hugs him tightly....

Later they both calm down....

"Abhi come let's have Dinner" said Pragya pulling His hands....

They both had their dinner... There is unusual Silence between them because of this this climate.. And they both have different feeling inside them... Suddenly they heard the thunder sound Pragya hugs him tightly... And Abhi too hugs her and he kissed her nape... Pragya stiffens the moment feeling the wetness on her nape....

 She broke the hug & Looks into his eyes deeply which explains her more love & also desire for her

She broke the hug & Looks into his eyes deeply which explains her more love & also desire for her....Abhi leans towards her and she close her her eyes in pleasure... Their lips meet.. It is the slow and passionate kiss... Pragya pulls him closer to her... And this kiss leads them to the passionate night... They both made love.... After the war of love Pragya keeps her head on his chest with the satisfaction smile on her face....

"Abhi" called Pragya who is playing with her fingers...

He kissed her forehead...

"hmm"

"I love you!!" said Pragya looking at him...

"Love too Pragya ...you are the best thing happened in my life" said Abhi and hugs her tightly...

Days starts to roll both AbhiGya Became so close to each other....Pragya felt really lucky to have Abhi in her life...She always considered him as a lucky angel in her life... Both Abhi and Pragya plans to marry soon.... Bulbul is out of the world in happiness seeing AbhiGya...

One Day which shooks everyone's life to the corree... Abhi still regret to erase that most worst day in his life...

Pragya in her immense happiness to tell the happiest news to Abhi....She is carrying their Love symbol... She is so happy that she is carrying Abhi's baby... She walks in the corridor to share this happiest News to Abhi....

 She walks in the corridor to share this happiest News to Abhi

She about to open the room.... She saw the room is already ajar!... She about to peep in she heard someone voice... It's none other than purab (Abhi's friend)... But he is accusing someone... She opened the door and saw who is the person Purab  shouting...