💟EPILOGUE💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍

Happy Reading!!!

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story!!

Past...

After Abhigya's confession both felt so happy and Pragya starts to live with Abhi and Bulbul in their home... Bulbul is like a sister cum friend to her... Pragya felt so happy in her life after she meets Abhi... He makes her life so beautiful... He always cared for her.. She will never have the thoughts of Her cheated Father...

Life is so blissful for them... One day... It was the day where Bulbul went for her college Trip for one week... Both AbhiGya are alone in the home...

It was the rainy Day... Abhi still didn't reached the home... Pragya keep on trying to reach his call but he is not responding to her call.. She gets fear what would've happened to Abhi...She thought she can check with Abhi...

She Opens the door at the time Abhi reached the Home with his Bullet Bike ....He is fully wet by the rain down pour...

Pragya gets relaxed seeing Abhi reached .....Pragya rushed inside to get the towel for Abhi.. She came back with the towel... And she tries to wipe his hair.. But he pushed her hands forcefully... She is shocked.. Without giving her second thought Abhi went to his room... Pragya is clueless why he is behaving like this...

She takes the towel and went to his room following him.... She saw Abhi standing in his room balcony... She about to wipe his hair.. He holds her hand...

"I don't want!! Go from here" said Abhi with the rude tone...

"You may caught cold Abhi.. Let me dry your hair" said Pragya with the caring tone..

And she about to dry his hair... He pushed her hand...

"I'm saying right! I don't want to dry... Why are you tourchering me...Get lost from here" Shouted Abhi...

Tears starts to flow from her eyes... Pragya went from there.. She moves to her room...

There is a problem in Abhi's office so Abhi is in tension.. He never took this tone to her.. But today he shouted at her... Abhi went to take the shower... After sometimes he came downstairs looking for Pragya...

She is not in the hall.. And he moves towards her room... He saw her standing in the balcony...

He moves towards her closing the door ....Pragya sensed Abhi is here but she didn't reacted and she didn't turned back to see him... Abhi came towards her and keeps his hand on her shoulder... She didn't reacted...

"Pragya I'm sorry for shouting at you" said Abhi with a guilt tone...

Pragya about to move from there.. Abhi holds her hand and make her to look at him... Abhi cups her face and he tilt her face holding her chin...

He pulls her close to him... He kissed her forehead with full of love...

 He kissed her forehead with full of love