❤ FINAL - RELEVATION ❤

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote guys... ☺

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

Bulbul don't know what she wants to do with Pragya after knowing the truth... She knows Pragya suffered a lot because of her bhai Abhi.. But Pragya too wants to know the reality... She is glad that Pragya is Pregnant with Abhi's baby... She is so happy with that news but sad with a promise she made with Pragya that she should not spill the matter with Abhi...

She herself don't what she wants to do now...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

In the Night..

Everyone is seated in the Dinning table for dinner... Abhi too came there with a pale face... He saw Pragya coming there with Ranveer... He can't able to digest the fact and also he don't wants that Ranveer around Pragya... He gets anger whenever he saw Pragya with Ranveer.. But still at the corner of his heart still say that Pragya is his.. Only his...

Pragya came and seated beside Abhi and other side Ranveer... It hurts Abhi that Pragya is not even giving him a glance .....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

With Pragya...

She is not at all normal.. She is so nervous to sit beside Abhi... She felt butterflies flying inside her stomach....

Suddenly Pragya shouted holding her baby bump were everyone panicked...

Abhi moves towards pragya...

Abhi: pragya!!! Pragya what happen??? Is it paining???

Pragya looks at him with the same love... She saw Abhi's hand which is placed over her baby bump....

Bulbul handovers the water to Pragya...

Bulbul: what happen Dii???..

Pragya: baby just kicked me!!

Everyone felt happy... Still Abhi didn't take back his hands... He can able to feel the baby's kick... He felt so happy.. He don't know why...

After sometimes he take back his hands....

Just then Ranveer gets the call and he went to attend it...

Everyone completes their dinner...

Bulbul: Pragya you sleep in my room ok!!!...

Pragya nods... Saying this Bulbul went from there to do some work...

With Ranveer...

Ranveer: hello baby... How are you?? How is my son???

Other side it's none other than Ranveer's wife Ishani...

Ishani: leave those.. How is my baby?? Pragya?? Is she fine??

Ranveer: yes she is fine!!!

Ishani: did you saw Abhi there???

Ranveer: yes Ishu!!! He looks so pale.. I can able to feel he still loves Pragya so much... He changed I guess...

Ishani: but I won't believe him.. It's all because of him.. Our baby is suffering daily...

Ranveer: yes I know baby... But Pragya's happiness is with Abhi...