Episode 22: How Deep is Your Love? (🇻🇳 ➤ 🇷🇺)

Start from the beginning

"Ow" I exclaimed in pain before I changed to my winter clothes and alleviated the pain with an ice pack.

"Teams will find their next tip here, at the Kola Borehole, where there are oddly no soft drinks for sale. But this is where the racers will get their regular clothes back."

--------

Sammy's POV

"Taxi!" All of the teams called for their vehicles. We drove to the location to change into our swimsuits.

Sarah wore a black long-sleeved rash guard with white borders and a passion pink front panel and black spandex leggings, while I wore a purple tunic with a dark pink hemline and black shorts.

Once we were ready, I cracked my fingers, "Alright, guys ready to get this show on the road."

"AAH!" We heard a familiar scream come not to far from us. Unsurprisingly, MacArthur's tongue was stuck to a trash can.

"Sorry, it's slippery out here." Joseé fake apologized. Okay, time to for revenge.

I kicked her to where MacArthur was and now she was stuck in the same position, smiling deviously. "Oops. Lost my footing." As I walked back to the yacht areas, I heard MacArthur laughing and Jacques sped past me to Josee... in a speedo, a skimpier version of Don's.

"Dude, word of advice: wear something with more coverage." I called to him as he ran. It's always disturbing to see any guy in a speedo.

Anywho, after that disturbing sight, Sarah and I took our boat and raced across the ice.

We were approaching the hole (with the Sisters who were seemingly waiting for us), but we were coming in a little hot.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Brakes! BRAKES! BRAKES!" I screamed at Sarah.

She pulled hard on the brake lever, still the yacht kept going. As a last resort, she did a 180 which almost left me plummeting into the borehole. I caught myself with one hand with some ice falling down toward the center. Judging from up here, that's even worse than the 1,000 foot cliff dive from the first season.

Getting back on track, I managed to pull myself up and get out of the boat with Sarah just as it fell down into the darkness. All of us glanced down the hole with wide-eyes (although Kitty looked like she was gonna have a heart attack). I can't even imagine how painful or fast death would be for anyone who fell down there.

Ugh, gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

Sarah broke the moment of silence. "Uh... that happened..."

"Yeah..." Emma said.

After a few moments, all of us got back into our regular clothing and in winter attire; basically winter gloves, hat, and cover up from the Narwhal challenge and took the next tip from the Don Box.

"Who's Ready To Go Deep?" Kitty read and the three girls suddenly had wide-eyes. "Uh-oh."

"What does 'uh-oh' mean exactly?" I rhetorically asked, already knowing the answer.

--------

Don's POV

"After losing the race to the moon, Russia decided to try to win a race to the middle of the earth. They stopped drilling at the seven mile mark when they realized no one else was even going to try. Today, one team member must lower their harnessed partner all the way to the bottom and find a ball before they get cranked all the way back up by their partner. Once they're back up, it's a footrace to the chill zone, located here at this Russian steam bath. Last team to arrive with ball in hand may be eliminated. I hope they all take their time, 'cause I've booked a rejuvenating caviar body scrub."