Episode 20: El Bunny Supremo (🇺🇸 ➤ 🇲🇽)

Start from the beginning

--------

Sammy's POV

"The canteens are filled with just enough cold milk to soothe the pepper eater's burning mouth," I finished.

"I'll eat a pepper while you jump," Sarah said. "The hottest can helps us finish this faster."

"Yeah. And besides, it can't be that bad." Just right after Kitty said that, we saw MacArthur crawled over with her face red.

"Kill... me..." She strained until she was knocked out a little.

All of us (except Crimson) had wide-eyes at the scene, and grew wider as we saw Devin drinking from the water a short distance, "AAH! I can't feel my head!"

"Okay, medium it is!" Kitty declared. She took the green one from the basket.

And so, I climbed up to the middle diving ledge as Sarah grabbed a medium pepper and ate it. After a while of feeling nothing, she then started to feel the burning sensation of the pepper from her mouth. She then grabbed the green flag after Emma and Jacques are done.

"Sammy, hurry! Get that milk now!" she yelled.

"You got it," I replied before diving into the water. I noticed the canisters and grabbed before resurfacing to bring it to Sarah. She chugged the whole thing down as I read the tip.

"It's an All-In: Burro-d Alive?"

--------

Don's POV

"For this challenge, teams must take burros from this enclosure and ride them two miles south to reach this temple. AKA, today's chill zone. Last team to arrive may end up the Mayans who once lived here. Not on television!"

--------

Sammy's POV (cont.)

"Let's get going." I said. We all started running to the enclosure.

"We're so good when there's no boys around to mess things up!" Emma remarked, making me return a glare.

"Hey!"

She sheepishly smiled, "Oh, right. Sorry, I meant with us together." She replaced it with a enthusiastic smile and pumped a fist in the air, "Emma and Noah for the win!"

Kitty gave an bemused look, "Yeah, my name's Kitty."

"And you forgot about us." Sarah  added with her own.

Emma face palmed in embarrassment, "Ah, I knew that."

"Sure you did..." I remarked while rolling my eyes as we reached the enclosure.

Not much really happened when we were on our way to the finish; while all of us were riding to the chill zone, Kitty and I were talking about Mexico.

"...Mexico is nice, but they could really use some lemonade stands." She finished holding her collar. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Bye, bye, losers!" Josee taunted as she and Jacques passed by us. The four of us presented wide-eyes at the turn of events.

"How did they..." Sarah started, but was stopped by Emma.

"Never mind that. Move it guys!" We were able to have our burros pick up the pace. But that wasn't the only thing we picked up; all of us got our own sombreros. Even better, we managed to catch up to the Cadets and pass by the Ice Dancers who were standing next to the chill zone.

"Cheerleadrs, you're in 2nd place. Sisters, 3rd." Don announced when we got to the chill zone.

"Alright!/Olé!" Emma and I cheered in happiness.

"WHAT?!" Josee screamed in disbelief, then glared at us "How did you four catch up?!"

"Let's just say we had a little help," Sarah said as we waved to a local who helped us find a shortcut.

When their penalty was up, the Ice Dancers ran across the chill zone with smiles plastered on their faces toward the cameras, "Ice Dancers, 4th place!" Don said to them. I could've sworn I saw one of Joseé's eye twitch in annoyance when she and her partner finished.

After the Haters and Best Friends tied for 5th, the Surfers arrived just before the Goths... and they didn't look too good, "We almost got beaten by burritos," Geoff said, after throwing up in his hat, "Who could've known?"

MacArthur chuckled, "I did."

"No, you didn't! It was me!" Sanders protested.

The Goths (and their pet rabbit, Loki) arrived at the chill zone, "Crimson, Ennui, rabbit, you're last to arrive. I'd thought I'd be saying this on Day 1 so here it is... you've been eliminated." They only blinked slowly in response, "I wish luck in whatever circus or cult you end up in. Go away."

The Goths only exchanged eye contact with each other, before they left. The Ice Dancers (for some reason) high-fived each other and smiled in victory as Crimson and Ennui left. Loki glared at them and made cutting noise sound while pretending to cut off a neck; Jacques and Joseé gasped in worry. Sarah even walked up to them with a glare of her own and cleared her throat to get their attention. Both turned to her, and she gave them the 'I'll be watching you' sign.

From that point on, it was clear to both of us that the Ice Dancers were playing dirty in order to get first place. And something told me they were just getting started...