Episode 10: New Beijinging (🇦🇪 ➤ 🇨🇳)

Start from the beginning

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sarah's POV

After the bus had stopped, we exited and found the Don Box spraying our travel tips on the sidewalk.

I caught one of them in mid-air, "An All-In: Fly over the Bird's Nest stadium and tandem jump through the donut hole to recieve your next tip."

"Doughnuts! WOO-HOO!" Owen cheered.

"Uh..." When we boarded the plane, we got a good look of the stadium and the doughnut.

Needless to say, he was sad, "That's the doughnut? Disappointed!"

"Well, what did you expect? A REAL giant doughnut in Beijing?" Sammy shrugged.

"Yes..."

She stared at him wide-eyed and sighed loudly.

Also, Noah tried to flirt with Emma, "So uh... I guess they... have our backs." He cringed.

"Yup, that was horrible." She replied right before she whispered something to her sister. The alarm blared signaling the door to open.

"Jump time! Ready?" Kitty said to me.

"Absolutely," I replied.

Noah stated, "How hard could it be?"

We jumped out of the plane and pulled the parachutes. Unfortunately, it was REALLY windy so we were blown back. Sammy and I faster than the rest of them because it looks like no one checked all the 'chutes. Sammy and I smashed right into a billboard.

After a few minutes of recovering and strapping out we were running to the stadium.

"This time less screaming, more steering!" Emma commanded.

"I'll see what I can do but no guarantees," Kitty replied.

This time we tried it again and this time we were able to land in the stadium. Noah tried ask Emma what kind of movies she liked until he was squashed by Owen. They got back up.

"Another All-In," Sammy read the next tip.

--------

Don's POV

"An All-In with a twist. To receive their next tip from this vendor, one team member must assemble and deep fry a skewer of Beijing street food. And their partner has to eat it. Who's gonna scarf it and who's gonna barf it?"

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

All of us ran to the market where all the delicacies were fresh. As in, the live kind of fresh.

"You're gonna eat for this part right?" I asked Sammy.

"Of course, I would. I mean, though insect as food is nothing too gross, I wouldn't want you to turn into a zombie like you did in Pahkitew," We both cringed at the thought it.

After Sammy was done, I picked a few critters to cook and then gave the skewer to Sammy. She waited for the food to cool down. Once it did, she started eating until she finished as the same time as Kitty.

Noah swallowed his in one bite. Turns out, the food was too hot for him and got stuck in his mouth. It also didn't help that he kept spitting food over Emma, who was nagging him too close his mouth. He kept getting it all over Emma that it made her throw up in the bucket.

"That's my bucket," Carrie said from her spot.

"Dude, you are so bad at this," Kitty replied looking at the scene. He only sighed.

After finishing the challenge, we received the tip from the vendor and Sammy read it, "It's a Botch-or-Watch. You're up Sarah."

For this challenge, I had to pull her from here to the Great Wall of China by rickshaw. It's harder than it looks, but we kept up with our friends. Well, at least until Emma and Kitty lost one of their wheels, and Owen destroyed them. We stopped as we saw them stuck on the road.

"Hey, you guys need a hand?" He offered.

Noah walked over to Emma, "Act normal." He had wide-eyes, and she looked at him strangely, "That part wasn't supposed to be out loud. I was talking to myself. How could this get more awkward? Also to myself."

"Please stop." She pleaded.

"Okay." He smiled awkwardly.

"So how do we get to the wall without being penalized? We can't ride in the same rickshaw."

"I got a plan that just might work," Sammy responded, snapping her fingers, "But we'll need your help Noah... and it's gonna be painful," He raised a finger as if he was gonna say something, however she stopped him, "Don't jinx it!"

All Noah had to do is to hold the axle where the wheel once was. This was also the way for him to make up for his mistakes.

"Is this too fast, Noah?" Sky asked, glancing back toward him.

"Nope, it's good!" Noah called back.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Kitty asked.

"Of course this hurts... a lot. But I'm doing this for the team and for Emma; she's very pretty." Noah added. Emma blushed upon hearing that.

We piled out of the rickshaws after getting to the wall, Kitty took selfies of me and her while we were looking for the chill zone. Noah's hand was rendered red and swollen due to holding the axle all the way to the Great Wall. Thankfully, Emma decided to massage it.

--------

Sammy's POV

Eventually, we all found the chill zone, but only one of us could take 2nd place.

"Ladies first," Noah offered.

Before her sister could step into the zone, Emma stopped her, "Uh-uh. You guys first, all of you. An alliance should be fair and it's your turn."

"I like you."

"Just get on the carpet, you dork."

Needless to say, Sarah and I came in third again before the Sisters. And so have the Ice Dancers, but they still weren't too happy about it.

"FIFTH... AGAIN?!" Joseé screamed in disbelief.

"Yes, fifth always comes after fourth you know. The numbers are always sequential," Don explained.

Hey, at least nothing was destroyed this time!

*CRASH*

Ugh, never mind...