Seven.

Minutes after watching his lovely submissive sleep, the dominate himself went to bed. It was going to be a very busy day tomorrow, he knew that for sure. He had two, three people arriving to their flat for a small visit, those three people consisting of Louis' mum, Jay, and Zayn, with his own submissive, Liam. But would be coming at different times, of course.

If he had the three individuals in his household at the same time, it would be very hectic. His mum came to have a look at Harry, that was the main priority. As for Zayn, he wanted Louis to meet his new sub, or possibly to just show him off. Since Zayn could be very arrogant, that wouldn't be such a shock. But he was a nice, caring lad, don't let his pride fool you.

Louis had known the other dominate since around the age of sixteen. Well, he was sixteen, Zayn was fourteen. The two were the rich kids at school, but that didn't really change much. They were both the normal mischievous teenagers as others were. The dominates didn't meet in high school, no. They met at a submissive auction, which was slightly odd. For Louis it was an understandement, as to Zayn, he was kind of underage for the sort of auctioning. That didn't stop him though.

-

It was the next morning. Harry had finally awoken while Louis had gone downstairs for tea-making and waffles. Not for just himself and the submissive. But for their guests as well. Zayn and Liam. Yes, it would be awkward since none had ever met Liam, well other than his dominate of course. Zayn had described him before, and I quote, 'I can't believe I won him, he's beautiful. Perfection in a man.'

Though, Louis doesn't know if his friend likes his submissive the way he does toward Harry. Zayn might see him the way of a toy, the way it's supposed to be.

A knock to the door caused the two lads inside the flat to jump, startled. Harry had ran carefully to the bottom of the steps, standing next to his dominate as he unlocked their door. There stood Zayn, with another, whom should be Liam. Having lightly tinted brown hair, dark brown eyes, he sure was a looker. Harry had noticed most, the other sub only glanced up one time, before turning his head down toward the ground, just as any other would.

"Hey mates, this is Liam, as you've probably figured. Say hello, Liam." Zayn's introduction could've gotten swifter.

"Hello." said the slightly unknown lad.

Louis nodded, "Hi, Liam. We've heard some about you. If you were wondering, this is my submissive Harry."

Harry had given a big grin, replying with a large 'hi!'. He was simply excited of meeting a new of his kind.

--

After many hello's and hours later, the couple, you could say, had left. Liam ended up leaving the image of being a frightened boy. He was eighteen, a legal adult, but was around three years younger than his own dominate. He didn't seem to be the type that was so quiet, but he slightly was during the meet-up. Only talking a bit with Harry, possibly because he's the only submissive there.

"Don't be too rough on him yet, let him feel comfortable." Louis had given Zayn advice. Once those words had came out of his mouth, he mentally face-palmed. Zayn doesn't do BDSM as he did. He didn't seem to notice anyways.

"That was nice, master." Harry beamed, the two being the only in the flat once again.

"Yeah? That's good to hear. Now c'mere, give me a cuddle." And they did just that. "Next stop, my mums visit."

---

It had to be on Sunday afternoon. Louis and Harry were doing, well, nothing to be honest. But it didn't stop the fact the dominates mother scared the hell out of the two with her loud knocks to the door. Harry had even whimpered.

"So happy to see you." answered the older boy sarcastically.

"As to you, Louis. Now where's this Harry?"

At the sound of his name, the submissive glanced up to the woman. Louis sighs.

"This, mother, is Harry. He's my submissive, and has been for a week and a day in counting."

"Serves well. Harry, how are you doing, love?" Jay questions. None could notice if she asked real.

"I'm okay, I- thank you."

Jay nods, "Are you doing well to my son? If not, Lou we've talked about it already we can-"

"Mum! Stop bringing that up, I'd never ever do that, alright? You're making him uncomfortable now."

"Right. Okay, but are you sure?" His son gives her a look. "You are, I see. Let's forget this ever happened, shall we? Harry, how's your family?"

Harry stiffens slightly. And oh, how Harry was pleased with Louis defending him. "How about we not? Mum, let's all have meaningful talk."

And basically, that is how it went. The mother making the submissive uncomfortable, the dominate defending. It went absolutely lovely.

Louis' mum was not always the way she was. Possibly she is at the moment, possibly she will be forever. Or it's just because of Harry. He's poor she doesn't favour the unfortunate.

It's been an hour, the dominate grew irritated, "Mother I think you should go on, now."

"Fine. Well, seems like you love a worthless slut more than your own mum."