Sixteen.

Can you see this now? Unedited.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere. It'll only be a day, alright?"

"But where would I stay, sir?"

"With my mate Louis, and his sub. You've met them before." Zayn Malik explained to his submissive, Liam.

He had to leave Doncaster, to Bradford. As he said, it would only take a day. Seventeen year old Liam was fine with his dominant leaving him. The problem, he would be left with unknown people. Yes, he's seen them before. But doesn't know them much.

What if they treat him badly? He questions the same with his master. He would not want to be teached the same way his other dom did..

Anyway, Zayn. He was called by his parents. Something had come up, and since they lived back in Bradford - his hometown, he'd have to take a trip there. Of course, he could not bring along Liam. Mostly since his mother and father, may or may not know about how Doncaster is with the wealthy and unfortunate.

Zayn and Liam, they have been together for over a week. (Making Harry and Louis' meeting around two weeks or so ago). They aren't comfortable with each other quite yet - well, Liam isn't. You couldn't blame him, though. Who would be very comfortable with the 'player' Zayn Malik? That is the reason as to why they've taken things slower as usual. But after a couple days, Zayn has an idea. He may start a well-on BDSM relationship just like Louis has.

(Let me know if you'd like that)

"Okay? We have to go now." said the twenty-two year old in a rushing, harsh tone.

"Wouldn't I have to pack, though?" Liam questioned softly.

"No time. Louis' sub is about the same age as you, you'll share clothes."

The smaller boy nodded, looking down as he's stood next to him.

"Let's go." Zayn gripped Liam's arm, walking him toward his new, expensive car.

---

There was a knock. Louis and Harry had just arrived home and weren't expecting visitors any time soon.

"'Ello?"

The twenty-three year old dominant opened the door as his sub stayed on the couch, staring intently. Louis was surprised when seeing Zayn stood there with.. What was his name? Liam, right.

"Hey Lou! Harry. Please do me a favour, and take Liam here," Zayn motioned toward, Liam. He waved. "For the day? I'll be back tomorrow afternoon."

"Zayn, you can't just do that -"

"I have no time! It's not like he'd misbehave. He's a quiet little shit. Please?"

Harry's mouth formed into an 'o' shape as he listened to the conversation. Why would he call him that? Of course he has no place to interfere, but that wasn't right. Seeing Liam's sad face had him pout, much like a kid.

"Zayn, shut up. You've made him upset. Go on, then. I'll take him for the day." Louis rolled his eyes. He was completely fine with having Liam at his home.

"Whatever. And thank you. Liam, be good." As you can see, Zayn treated his sub much as if he were an animal. Louis definitely didn't like that, yet he bit his tongue.

After a while, he left. Liam stayed.

"Right, Liam. Don't be unhappy over him. He never knows when he goes too far. You can go sit with Harry, there." The shy boy simply nodded at the dom, he remembered to be named as Louis. He obeyed.

Harry turned to look at him, and reacted much like he did when he first saw him. It made Louis grin, fondness clear in his face.

"Hi!"

---
It's short, I'm sorry. I had more written but Wattpad deleted it. I'll update soon, I promise.

-Lilo