Twenty-Two.

[Not Edited.]

"Harry?"

"Mummy." Harry said, rushing into his mother's arms. Anne held onto her son, trying to get into a sitting position. She gave him a worried look.

"What's wrong, baby boy?" she asked, caressing her fingers through his hair. Harry shook his head, not saying a word as he held his mum for dear life. He only let go when a nurse evidently cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry, Harry. But you're way past visiting hours. I have to ask you to lea-..." she couldn't finish her sentence as the green-eyed boy cut her off.

"Please, Jen. Five minutes and I'll be gone. I just need to talk to my mum." she studied his face for a few moments before letting out a sigh and nodding, reminding him five minutes only.

As soon as the nurse left, Harry broke down. He sobbed, "I don't want this life anymore. I fucked up, I really did. I made him mad, mum. And he's one of the scariest dom's I've ever had when he's mad. What-what if he kills me? Mum, there's no rule that he can't kill me! What if-"

"Shush, hon. That's not going to happen, I'm sure of it." Anne wipes his son's tears with her thumb "But, I think if you stay here longer, it'll only get worse. You know there is a rule about running away."

Harry stares at his mum for a second before nodding.

He knew he's making this worse, he always does. He hasn't broken this many rules before with his other masters but with his mum getting worse as the days go on, and being scared every. Single. Day... He's done.

Or well, at least he's done for these couple seconds he stays frozen in his spot until he gets up, kissing his mum on the cheek, and leaves.

---

Louis is laying in bed, reading glasses on, book in his hands when he hears the front door open then close quietly. No, he didn't run after Harry. He knew he'd be back- he'd have to come back whether he'd like it or not.

"Home so soon?" He jokes as soon as Harry enters the room, startling the small boy as he slowly walked up to Louis.

"I'm so, so, so, so sorry, sir. I don't know why I did that. I messed up again, I know I did. I was a bad boy and I deserve a punishment." Harry rambles, full-on submissive as he bows his head, not meeting his dominant's eyes.

Louis puts his hand on Harry's chin, raising it slightly so they gaze into each other's eyes. "Right. You're not allowed to speak anymore today. Got it?" Harry nods. "Great. Of course you're getting a punishment, it won't be quick. But I had a surprise for you planned for tomorrow before all this happened. If you're a good boy throughout this, you'll get your surprise."

Harry nods again. Louis smiles, "Alright then, let's begin."

---

Harry wakes up the next morning on the far right side of his bed he shares with Louis. Usually, he's cuddled up to him, with Louis' arms wrapped around him as he lays his head on his chest. But not this morning, it's part of his punishment. He's can't to touch Louis unless he allows him to.

He looks up to see if Louis' awake. He is, continuing his book from last night- some book about a girl's life that went to shit. (Harry's surprised it's not some Fifty Shades Of Grey series).

"Good morning, Harry." The dom says.

"Good morning, sir." Harry replies, before looking at Louis quickly with his eyes widened a bit, realizing he spoke without permission. Louis didn't seem fazed about it, though.