One.

[highly unedited, not my best, i apologize. fifty+ votes to continue.]

Risks. The first thought Harry had. He, since young, was always about risk, being a submissive, was a risk, everything he's done, anything to save his mother, hell, his whole life has been a complete risk!

The only reason he put up with his messed up life was for his mother. She was his everything. And always will be, no matter what.

If it weren't for his mother's health, he would be out in a flash. He shouldn't be dealing with this, there should be some better, non-hurtful way, but nothing went Harry's way, now did it? Never in this fucked up town in South Yorkshire.

"Harold." One of the 'men' hissed. Harry turned to be met with an angered face, full of pure hatred. He knew why.

None favoured the boy. They were all against him. The cause as to why Harry was full of nervousness. One wrong move, he's done.

He knew exactly what the workers wanted. He knew exactly what the dominants watching with lust, wanted.

Harry moved slightly, before going all the way. Letting the tight clothing stuck to his body be seen toward the watchers.

Yes, Harry has done this many times before- he's been like this since young, but he's still, and probably won't ever be used to it all.

The screams, the moans and sickly groans. The pleasured dominants, each yelling, what Harry could make out; "I want him."

He shut his eyes tightly, holding in tears.

You're doing too well to give up now.

...

He smirks as he hands the pounds to the dealer. The winner will be announced later on that night.

"He's definitely a charming boy, isn't he? 'll do me well."

"Don't be too sure, Tomlinson." The elder chuckles, counting up the worthy coins, causing Louis to roll his blue coloured eyes.

"Tonight. I don't get him, no one gets him. Got it?"

Louis was dead serious. He wanted the boy. He needed the boy.

To say the elder was quite scared was an understandment. Louis could be such an intimidating person at times, when he's angry, he's angry.

He gets what he wants, when he wants. He's never heard a no from any other. Refusing was not allowed for Mr Tomlinson.

"'Ey Lou!" The twenty-two year old man heard once he entered the giant household. He turned to see his mate, Zayn Malik sprawled on his white couch.

You could say, Zayn was not a very much neat person. He was like any other twenty-one guy. He didn't favour being treated as royalty, and certainly didn't act like it as well. But, just like Louis, he gets what he wants. Whenever and whoever. No matter what.

"Oi, get your feet away from my couch, will ya?" Zayn rolls his eyes, moving his legs from a couch cushion, letting Louis a seat.

"You innit for tonight?"

Louis smirked as soon as he heard those words, "More than ever. The kid is mine. All mine."

...

"Amazing job out there! Really impressed, Harold." The man mocked.

"Okay. Can we please just get this over with?"

"Boy, no attitude. You know what happens to bad boys." He smirks clearly, pulling Harry from the arm, and into what felt like prison.

Soon enough, it was time for the announcement. Too soon for the sake of Harry. He's just about to get sold. He dreaded the thought.

The dealer started, "Now we were debating in who would win." Harry flinched. "But, the winner had to b the one and only, Louis Tomlinson."

And Harry knew at that time who had won him. Seeing the smirk visible on his lips was proof enough.

"Get down there!" The dealer whisper-screamed, pushing the submissive toward the dominant, with much force, causing Harry to fall to the ground.

Quickly recovering, he got up, not wanting to cause any more troubled drama.

"I'm yours." He whispered to the unknown man.

He searched his features, and couldn't help the thought he would be his one and only.. No, dominants only use subs, they don't date them. Not forever.

"What?"

Harry knew exactly what he was doing. The smirk on his face said it all. Playing him before they really played.

"I'm yours. I'm your boy for tonight, or how long you want me. You do anything you want, tell me what I have to do. I'm your toy. Play with me. I..

I'm your submissive."