She’s so easy to twist.  A voice echoes through my brain. I shake my head, growling at it. 

She doesn’t deserve this. 

Oh? Didn’t seem to think that the night she died-

SHUT UP. I flick my hand and a hole opens below the crying demon. He falls into nothingness and I walk up next to (y/n). 

“Dear? Are you okay?” She startles and turns to me. 

“Yes! Of course!” I could tell she was lying, but I wasn’t going to push it. 

“Well then, why don’t we spar with each other?” I smile at her and she looks horrified. “I think I can handle you!” I tease, pulling off my coat and rolling up my sleeves. 

“Oh Alastor I don’t know-” I smirk as a large black tentacle appears behind her, swatting her aside. (Gently of course.)   

“Come on dear fight back!” She glares at me and stands up straight. 

“Its not lady like to fight.” She smiles wickedly at me and her eyes go black. Suddenly all my minions appear, swarming around me. They rip at my clothing and scratch at my skin. Each cut feels like a million daggers digging into my body. I groan and flick them away. I melt out of sight, and broadcast my voice into her head. 

Your not the only one who can play mind games. 

Try me. 

I’m suddenly thrown out of her head, and forced back into the world. I then feel my whole body go limp as she retaliates. 

Your pov

Images and memories flit through your head. You try and push them back, but one keeps fighting its way to the surface. 

I don’t know. Is this really worth it? 

Yes, I found a pure soul. Good enough to give us the strength we need. 

You’re sure? 

Yes. Here, this man is your target. 

What's his name? 

Your not going on a date! Just make a deal with her dad. Get him to kill her mother, I can do the rest. 

Okay. 

You snap back to reality with a pounding headache, laying on the ground. People surround you, Alastor holding you gently across his lap while Angel wipes a cold cloth across your forehead. 

“W-what happened?” You ask meekly, giving a weak reassuring smile to Alastor. 

“You passed out darling. You were screaming.” You shake your head and sit up. 

“You sure your not little lovebugs?” Angel asks, winking at you. You glare at him, and Alastor gets off the ground helping you up as well. 

“Thanks you guys.” You say, dusting yourself off. You then motion to Angel. “Follow me.” You pace off giving a little wave to Alastor and head back into the hotel. You head up to Alastors and yours room and sit down on the bed, patting the spot next to you for him to join. He sits down and looks at you questioningly. 

“What's up?” Angel asks. You take a deep breath. 

“Promise to keep this a secret for now?” You ask. He nods. “Yes, me and Alastor are together. But like him, I’m not really all that good at the whole ...” You trail off. 

“Sex?” Angel pokes you snickering. You shake your head vigorously. 

“Well, it’s not just that. We both suck at intimacy and I’m not even sure Alastor wants to tell everyone yet. I’m not either.” Angel nods and fluffs his hair. 

“Know what?” Angel gets up and puts a pair of his hands on his hips. “I’m going to take you shopping. Were getting all of the necessities.” He starts pacing, then looks you up and down. “Small, no red. Lace..” Angel walks around you, examining you up and down. “No zippers, silk ties would look lovely. I’m thinking black with white accents.” You grab his shoulder stopping him. 

“What are you talking about?” You glare at him and he laughs. 

“Langere of course!” Angel laughs some more, then pushes you on the bed. “Yeh, Alastor seems like that kind of guy.” He helps you back up and you glare at him again.   

“What kind of guy?” You cross your arms. 

“The tie up and dominate kind.” Your face goes red and you shoo at Angel. 

“Gross Angel!” You both laugh then Alastor walks in. 

“Hello my dear!” Alastor walks up to your side. 

“Miss me that much Al~?” Alastor covers his mouth and makes a grossed out noise. 

“Good heavens no!” You laugh at the banter. 

“What, I’m not your Darling~?” Angel says seductively. 

“No!” You laugh and wrap your arm around Alastors, laying your head on his shoulder. 

“We can go tomorrow, I’m beat.” Angel nods and walks out the door, waving at you. You yawn and stretch, then jump on the bed. 

“Join me?” You curl up in the perfect position for someone to wrap themselves up with you and nuzzle into the blankets. 

“My pleasure.” Alastor slips off his shoes, socks and suspenders, then slides in next to you. “Good night fawn~” 

“Good night Bambi.” Alastor makes a snickering noise and pulls you close. 

“I would never.” You both laugh and drift off into slumber. 

(1488 words)

Y'all are great! I keep getting so many notifications and comments! I love hearing from you guys, and I promise I will never porpusly ignore a comment, sometimes my phone doesn't tell me when I get one sorry! Shout out to my good friend Lilly, this girl be great!

Luv y'all!

~Stupidhoe