CHAPTER EIGHT - THE CLAIM

Start from the beginning

"That was hilarious. That you really think I'm going to do anything for you or the freaking Asshole-Who-Didn't-Die so that he can have his privileges. I told you in Snape's Class and I told you during Flying Class, Weasley - The Preservation of Gryffindor or Voldemort's Obsession is Irrelevant to me. Go find someone else to do your work." Hermione huffed at them; Harry was not pleased.

"Just do the fucking work, Hermione. You have to do what I say, I'm the Savior of the Wizarding World." Harry hissed. Hermione nearly swiped her claws to scar the boy's already scarred face but she was able to restrain herself.

"Let me make this clear, Potter - Just because the Killing Curse didn't kill you as an infant doesn't mean I owe you a bitch-ass thing! I lived my life in the Muggle World and there is nothing about your or Lord No-Nose there, so I am not entitled to give you or do shit for you. Don't fuck with the Predator, Potter - unless you want my claws to your chest and fangs in your throat." With that, Hermione bumped through the 3 of them with Neville following close behind. The Trio looked shocked at what just happened...and she still didn't take the paper of assignments.

- The Great Hall -

Hermione and Neville sat at their normal spot - Hermione sinking her fangs into a nice piece of bacon while her brother was eating a pancake. When Luna had arrived about 5 minutes later, she smiled at her brother and sister before gesturing at Dumbledore before sitting down - Hermione stood up from her seat and made her way to the great table. Dumbledore looked up from his breakfast and faced the Gryffindor Hybrid before a grandfatherly smile crept across his face.

"Ms. Granger. Is there something I can do for you?" The Headmaster asked.

"Yes, Headmaster. I would like to request moving from my dorm in Gryffindor to another place where I can feel more comfortable." Hermione announced, this caused the teachers and the students to look at her. Dumbledore raised his eyebrow in confusion, McGonagall looked horrified to lose her cub, Snape looked prideful in his Goddaughter.

"Ms. Granger...why would you want to leave your house?" The Head of Hogwarts asked. Hermione huffed and snarled at his words.

"Gryffindor is not my house. Gryffindor is a sham and a disgrace to Hogwarts. If Godric Gryffindor was alive to see what his house had become, he would be disgusted and renounce the name of Gryffindor." Hermione rant caused an uproar - Gryffindor was livid and shouted insults at the House Cat - Hufflepuff was astonished that one of their own called them out - Slytherin was laughing at the Lions for one of their own, even the Mudblood, calling them out - Ravenclaw was stunned the brightest spoke such words. Dumbledore rose to his feet and silence the hall before exhaling and turned back to Hermione.

"Ms. Granger, it was very out of line for you to disrespect the house of one of the Founders, I should deduct points but I can understand your anger. However, I cannot place you anywhere else - You were sorted in Gryffindor and Gryffindor is where you must stay. Now, please return to your table and enjoy your breakfast." He made way to sit but when he saw Hermione had not moved, he remained standing. Hermione smirked.

"I asked kindly, Old Man; now, I play my Trump Card. Neville!" Hermione called out to her brother, the hall looked at him.

"Go ahead." Hermione's fangs shined in the fire's light.

"Since you won't aid me, Dumbledore..." Hermione raised her right hand, showing the 4 rings glistening full of gems that shined even brighter in the light coming from the window panes of the Great Hall. Dumbledore looked shocked at what he was seeing - This Girl, this Muggleborn, was wearing 2 Royal House Rings - The Rings of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. McGonagall looked like the soul was sucked from her body by a Dementor before she could utter a single sound, Hermione spoke again.