CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: REACHING OUT

[Around 7:00 A.M. - The Barrow]

Harry barely got any kind of sleep last night - the words that he heard last night played over and over again in his head; the Weasleys - Molly, Ron, and Ginny - were working with Dumbledore to control him and his wealth but now that he had none left with the exception of what was left in Slytherin's Vault, they considered him useless; he never thought he would be played for a fool like this. His uncle was right - he was in a viper's pit and they had been filling him with venom towards Hermione for Merlin knows how long and now...now he had to do something. He made a plan last night and today was the day he executed it.

Harry went downstairs and sat at the table with the rest of the Weasley Family, Authur and the twins greeted him with kindness in their voices but Ron barely looked at him and Ginny was too distracted with whatever she was doing to even notice him. When breakfast was served, carry noticed there was less food on his plate than the others but he didn't say anything and just ate. Before Authur went to work, harry asked the man to take him to Gringotts.

"Gringotts? What business do you have there, Harry?" The man asked him.

"I need to speak to Griphook about something in that letter about my uncle - I want to fight him on the right of Lord Potter and get back the wealth that belongs to me." At the mention of that, Ron, Molly, and Ginny looked at Harry with smiles on their faces as if they were encouraging him to do what he was thinking - or what they thought he was thinking. Authur was going to say something against the idea but Molly silenced him about it and told him to take Harry with him; not wanting to anger his wife, he agreed. On their way there, Authur began speaking to Harry.

"Lad, why do you want to pick a fight with your uncle? He's the only family you have in life, and you want to..." He was cut off.

"I don't wanna fight him - I just wanna talk to him about something," Harry said, making Authur look at him with confusion on his face.

"You said you wanted to fight him. Why did you lie back at the house?" He asked.

"I had to get away from Ron, Ginny, and Molly - I heard something they were talking about last night with Headmaster Dumbledore and I found out that they have been using me and my wealth but now that I have none with the exception of what's in Slytherin's Vault, they don't need me for anything except dying from Voldemort and I'm not gonna let them get away with that. Please, Mr. Weasley, don't tell anyone what I am going to do." Harry pleaded with the man who just smiled and nodded his head - telling the boy that if Minato was anything like he remembered, Harry was going to enjoy living with him.

Upon reaching Gringotts, Harry waited until it was his turn to be seen.

"Lord Slytherin, is there something I can help you with?" Griphook asked.

"Please, don't call me that. Just call me Harry, Griphook." Harry smiled at the goblin before reaching into his cloak pocket and pulling out a letter, "Can you send this to Lord Minato Potter?" Harry asked Griphook who raised an eyebrow and took the letter before nodding. Harry apologized for everything that he said to him before, "Also, is it possible to stop people from withdrawing things from my last vault?"

[At Potter Manor]

Minato was working on something in his office when the fireplace lit green and Griphook walked out of it.

"Lord Griphook, is there something I can do for you?" Minato asked as he placed down the quill and looked at the goblin with a smile on his face.

"No, just here for business. You told me that if your nephew wanted to reach out to you, you wanted me to deliver the news personally and that's what I am doing." he held up the letter, "This is for you from Harry."

Minato took the letter and opened it before began reading.

"Dear Uncle Minato,

                You were right. The Weasleys - with the exception of the husband and the twin sons - have been using me for my wealth and status to improve themselves; they are in league with Headmaster Dumbledore and they are planning to have me killed during the battle with Voldemort and have Dumbledore hailed as a champion again. Uncle, I need your help, please accept me under your wing at Potter Manor, I just want to be a family with you and my cousin. I'm gonna try to stop them from taking the wealth I have in my last vault, but I am afraid that they will do something to me. I need to apologize to Hermione, if you can get in contact with her, please let her know I want to talk with her.

Your Nephew, Harry."

"Griphook." Minato said.

"Yes, My Lord?" He asked.

"Start the adoption paperwork for Harry Potter, I'm bringing him home."