"Sorry, Sean! Grandma and Grandpa said they were gonna take us to get a Christmas tree today!"

Sean let out an irritated groan as he partially covered his head with a pillow.

"Great. Hope you have fun."

The elder brother said muffled.

"Sean, please come with us??"

"Ugh... When are they wanting to go?"

"I think in like... 30 minutes."

Daniel said as he put on his best pouty face to beg his brother with.

"Fine, I'll go."

"Yes!!"

"One day that cuteness is gonna ware off!"

Sean yelled to Daniel as he left the room to tell Claire. Meanwhile, Sean got up and put his clothes on and headed downstairs to try and eat breakfast. He walked in the kitchen just as soon as Claire had fixed his plate of food for him.

"Well, good morning, Sean. I hear you plan to come with us to get a tree at the market."

Claire spoke.

"Yeah. Didn't really have a choice. Not when a certain brother still has his cuteness."

"You love it."

Daniel said as Claired laughed at the brothers.

"Okay you two, hurry up and eat so we can go."

~Sean's POV~

My brother and I playfully argued for a moment as Claire fixed us a plate of food. Once I got mine, I instantly lost my appetite, and I didn't have much of one to begin with. I knew Claire wasn't gonna let me leave the kitchen unless I ate, so I managed to get down a few bites. I even felt full from them.

"I'm done. Thanks, Claire."

"Sean, you barely touched anything."

"I know. I'm just not hungry. I'll eat something later, I promise."

I told her. She accepted and I went outside in the back to draw some. I sat on the step as I opened my sketch book to a blank page. I observed everything in front of me... The snow, trees, Stephen's shed, everything. Once I had that sketched and lined, I added in my own thing. Daniel and I playing in the snow as wolves. Once I finished, it was already time to leave to go to the market.

-

We arrived at the little town market and started looking for a tree. Well, Daniel and Claire did. I walked around the market by myself, remembering I had 15 bucks on me. I looked around in the gift shop section, looking for something I could get Daniel for Christmas. I saw some cute polar bear plush toys sitting in chairs and knew Daniel would like one, so I bought one for him and looked around a bit more afterwards. But I didn't get to look for long. I sat down at one of the tables because my stomach was beginning to bother me again. I sat there for just a minute and saw a girl singing while playing her guitar. She sounded awesome, so I went over and gave my last 8 dollars to her and listened to her a little longer. Once she was done, I got up and started heading back over to Daniel and our grandparents.

"Find what you were lookin' for, City Boy?"

The girl said, stopping me in my tracks.

"Uhh, yeah. Just... Getting my little brother a gift."

I told her as I started walking towards her.

"Nah uh... You got your brother a present from.... Here?? Man, poor kid."