A smile adorned my face and I probably looked borderline creepy with my huge smile but Catherine started giggling when I took her and it was so alike Kaycee's, that my heart did an aerial. She laid her little head on my shoulder and I swear to God I melted on the spot. I looked over to Kaycee and her eyes were twinkling.

"She's a huge fan. Don't go on her size. She's captivated by y'all and watches your videos day and night and often I catch her imitating them even though she's just four. She can't attend a dance class but when I got to know you guys were coming here, I knew I had to bring her here, just to watch." Her mother told us and I'm sure our jaws were touching the floor. "She even refuses to eat until and unless she is watching your videos while eating."

My heart lurched at her mother's words. And I was pretty sure that Kaycee had already melted into a puddle of goo beside me.

Her father then said, "Cath, look up. We are going to take a picture."

Immediately Catherine looked up and started wiggling in my arms as if saying she wanted to go down. I carefully put her down and she took quick steps to reach in between me and Kaycee and quietly took our hands in both of her hands.

Both Kaycee and me were following her movements and when she caught our hands we looked up and our eyes meet. I could feel the happiness radiating off her and me.

We both heard a click and looked in front. Both of us smiled into the camera and there was another click.

There was a tugging on our hands and I looked down to see Catherine quietly telling us to kneel down with her eyes. We both kneeled down and I was startled when I felt her small lips on my cheek. My eyes widened and I could feel my heart dancing in my chest with stilettos. She proceeded to kiss Kaycee on the cheek too and I swear I've never seen Kaycee glowing this much before and she literally glows all the time.

Then without a word she walked over to her mother and stretched her arms out. Her mother picked her up and before they walked away she turned back and waved her tiny hand at us with a blinding smile. We both waved back with equally bright smiles.

After she was out of our sight, I turned to look at Kaycee only to see her already looking at me. Even without words, I could tell that this affected her as much as it did to me. Freakishly connected after all part 635.

The girl didn't say anything. Yet she affected us more than anyone else.

________________________________

Later that day, after the meet and greet were over, we walked over to our car. I could hear our mothers chatting animatedly about how it was a success and honestly I couldn't agree more. We were exhausted so we didn't talk much but the silence wasn't uncomfortable. It was peaceful and satisfying.

Laura got in the driver's seat and my mom beside her, while we got inside at the back. We rented a car for a few days since there was not point calling an Uber day and night. Kaycee was in the middle while Kylie and me were in the window seats.

Our mother fell into an easy conversation and Kylie put in her headphones and was soon in another world. After settling our bags at the back I turned over to Kaycee. She looked thoughtful yet peaceful. I poked her forearm.

"What?"

"I can hear your brain buzzing from over here."

"I'm thinking."

"No way! I would've never guessed."

She gave me an exasperated look and shook her head saying she was not in the mood. I understood she was still thinking about that.

"Thinking about Catherine?"

Kaycee didn't even look surprised. After all these years, we're used to reading each other's minds. She didn't answer but I didn't need one.
I quietly took her hand and interwined my fingers with hers and she laid her head on my shoulder.

After all these years, we didn't need words to express how we feel. After all these years, -the spark, the chemistry, the emotion- was still there.

"I can't wait." I whispered.

After all these years, I was used to not getting a reply. After all she hardly reciprocates. Not because she doesn't feel the same way but because I'm the showy one.

Which is why, she surprised me when she whispered, "Me too." and gave my hand a squeeze.

I think my universe just got even bigger.

________________________________
Just so you know they are in their mid twenties in this one.....

I honestly have no idea where this came from. I might have seen a few baby videos and poof! Here we are. Tell me if you want more cause I have a few pre-written. Also you are free to message me or comment down your ideas you want to see.

Peace out *Sean's style*

Woah *Kaycee's style*

Bye 💜