3/this isn't goodbye\3

DALLAS'S POV⭐

"The boys are on their way." Jake said looking at his screen. We just got in the parking lot and ran into the hospital.

"Where is Riley Evans and Molly Jacobs?" I asked as calmly as possible. Also we needed to see if Riley's mom is okay. She is like our second mom. And she let us do anything when we're with her.

"Sorry sir they're still in surgery but we will call you when they're done. Can you please sit down in the waiting room? The doctor is almost done." The nurse said. She was kinda hot. The other boys left so I stayed behind to chat with her. She looked around my age... I think. But she has brown hair with golden high lights and big brown eyes with a small nose and plump lips. Damn. And her make up.

"So. What's your name?" I asked her while she was straightening out a bunch of papers.

"Maggie. And yours?" She said putting down the papers and giving me her attention.

"Well Maggie, my name is Dallas. And I think you're hot." I said smirking, leaning on the counter. She blushed but quickly put her hands on her cheek.

"Thanks. How old are you anyways?" She started to rub her cheeks, thinking it would stop her from blushing.

"18 going on 19. You?" When I asked she said she would be right back, and to stay here cause there was an employee asking for her.

"And I'm back. To answer your question, I'm 16." She said stapling her papers.

"And you work at a hospital?!" I asked bewildered.

"Yeah, but I'm only at the desk so I don't do anything too crazy." She started to awkwardly laugh.

"Well how about some time this week I can take you on a date?" I asked fixing my hair trying to hide my nervousness.

"Sure." She said smiling. Dang her teeth are perfect. She wrote down her number and I put it in my pocket.

"I got to get back to my friends, but I'll see you around this week?" I questioned walking backwards. She bit her bottom lip and nodded.

DARRY'S POV

"When they call Riley, I'll go to see her. And when they call Molly, you go to her. Unless they're in the same room." I said to Jake cause Dallas decided to ditch us for the front desk nurse. Of course, he can't resist a new pretty face.

"Riley Evans and Molly Jacobs?" The doctor said coming in. That's when Dallas came, so all three of us walked over to him. "Are you guys here for Riley and Molly?" We just nodded. Where are the other boys? Oh well.

"Okay Riley is perfectly fine, but... She's gonna have amnesia for about 2 days. And she's bruised and cut with a broken rib, arm, and a piece of glass cut her leg pretty deep. Oh and a broken leg." The doctor said. Oh thank god she's at least alive."but as for Molly she's I. Critical condition and has a 10% chance of waking up." Oh shit.

"Can we see them?" I asked quietly. The doctor told us the room number because they were in the same room, and left us alone with them.

"Hey Dare." I heard Riley say. I thought she can't remember anything for 2 days?

"Hey Rye. You alright?" I know she's okay but I was crying because of her mom and her reaction of us telling her.

"Do you remember us?" Jake asked before she could answer my question.

"Yeah my best friends, Darren and Dallas. And my new friend Jake." She said leaning on her pillow.

"Kay good. Do you remember what happen to you that made you get in here?" Dallas asked trying to sit on her bed.