5/here we go...\5

Riley's POV

(Shit's going down)
Monday

"Boys! You guys done yet?!" I yelled coming down the stairs with basically my whole room.

*ring**ring*

It was my dad. I know cause I saved his number as dick face.

"Miss Evans? What would you like to complain about now?" I asked

"I'm having a moving truck come and get your stuff so you can have everything. The bank is taking the house."

"Well thanks for telling me last minute, I can only grab so much shit!" I said getting mad and loud. Then I heard the boys drop something from upstairs.

"Well you better go pack up then, see you in... 20 minutes. I'm at the airport."

"Ugh! Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

*beep*

When I hung up. I sprinted upstair to see what the boys were doing. When I got up there all you see is Jake and Dallas wrestling.

"Hey! C'mon guys, we only have 15 minutes to pack everything in the house." I said pulling Dallas and Jake by the collars. The other 10 boys were cheering them on like Greeks cheering on gladiators. Things never change.

"Everyone take a room, and if there aren't anymore go help with the big rooms," Darren said making a football like huddle. "1...2...3... GO!" And with that everyone ran into I room. Of course with this place being my house I went to my room. Well my current room.

*10 minutes later*
*ding* *dong*

"I think that's my dad. I'll get it." I said walking slowly towards the door.

"Hello miss is this the Jacobs residence?" That was not my dad.  "We're here to get your boxes." He said looking behind me. So I looked back. And behind me were all the boys even my brothers staring down the guy.

"Uh yeah this is the Jacobs residents. Were not done with all the boxes yet so you can take the boxes down here." And then I opened the door wider so the guy could get in.

"Cmon boys, let's go get the rest of the stuff." I said going back upstairs. "And by the way, my name is Riley, so if you need something just call me." I said to the mover guy. He looked like he was in his 40s with peppered hair and glasses. He just nodded.

"Riley?!" I heard someone say. Taylor got up and ran downstairs. Me and Brandon got up at the same time. He looked at me and nodded. When we walked out of my room, I hugged his waist from behind and walk down the stairs with him. I felt Brandon stop when we got down the stairs so I let go of his waist and stood next to him. I saw him. He was about 6'8 with black hair and a suit and tie on.

"Hey guys. Brandon you've grown so much." It was my father, Damien Evans. I was ashaimed to have his last name. I can't wait to get married. Brandon hated Damien as much as me, mabe even more. He was the first born and he got left behind. He never really was close to Damien. Damien only talked to Taylor for some unknown reason.

"Damien." Brandon said looking at him with cold eyes and a clenched jaw.

"Brandon-" Taylor said looking at him. Brandon turned to him so fast, His head could've flew off. He gave him a nasty cold stare.

"Its okay Taylor." He said putting his arm in front of Taylor. Then he looked at me. "Hi Riley." Damien said.

"I'm sorry, I don't believe we met. Or maybe we did but you walked out on me when I was in the hospital being born." I said looking like I was thinking hard, with my hand on my chin. "I'm going to get my friends. You coming Brandon?" I said going to the stairs. He didn't say anything but he followed me.