NSFW Alphabet

Because why not my dudes.

Aftercare
Definitely has a routine that he goes through after, most times after recovering for a few minutes. He'll run a bath or shower for them both. After that they end up falling asleep together. Hinawa may be ever so slightly clingy, believing they're most vulnerable during and after sex. If you want affectionate Hinawa after sex is when you get that.

Body Part
On himself, Hinawa particularly favors his hands, purely because the scars and callouses show how much he works, and all his training. 
On his lover, shoulders, he loves how he can hold, or push their shoulders down. He'll definitely give shoulder rubs with no complaints given. 

Cum
Hinawa cums a bit more than average, though fairly thin in consistency. He can control himself till death honestly, if he needs to hold off on coming to soon. Hinawa can, he has almost total control over his own body. 

Dirty Secret
Hinawa has fucked Y/N in the back of the matchbox before, he has no regrets about that. Though his heart nearly jumped out of his throat when Obi commented on a weird smell the next day when they got called out for a infernal. 
Obi knows, and knows that it was Hinawa when he saw how the lieutenant tensed up at the comment. 

Experience
He's fairly experienced, knows what he likes, and knows the general ways to have Y/N be completely under his control. Though before Hinawa met her, he'd have a few hookups here and there. But overall most of his experience is with Y/N. 

Favorite position
Missionary and wall sex. Missionary just because he can see how her face shows every single ounce of pleasure, and when she clings to his shoulders trying to ground herself. 
Wall sex mostly because he loves being in control, and this position to Hinawa, has Y/N trust him fully. Since he's the one holding her up, and making sure she doesn't fall. He finds it a rather intimate position. 

Goofy
All I can say, this is Takehisa Hinawa. He'd probably insulted if she tried to joke during sex. 

Hair
Prim and proper as usual. He's carefully trimmed, he's by no means smooth, but his pubes aren't a forest. 

Intimacy
Unless it's a rough session, even with the light bondage or the edging. He make sure that Y/N knows just how much he loves her. He's extremely intimate with her during sex. 

Jack Off
Before dating Y/N, he'd jack off once maybe twice a week. Really unless it was completely necessary to. When he did get off, he does it quickly. Not really giving a thought of jacking off. 
Once he and Y/N started dating, he rarely gets off by himself. He makes a point to be intimate with Y/N at least once or twice a week. 

Kink
Light bondage, praise kink, and overstimulation on her or himself. He never knew how good it felt to be so sensitive after his first orgasm than going on to fuck Y/N with how sensitive he was. First time he did that, Y/N was surprised to how Hinawa was more vocal during sex. 

Motivation
Y/N teasing him is more than enough to have her splayed out in the bed getting rammed by Hinawa. Other than that just her in general is enough to get him motivated. 

NO
Public sex is off limits, the matchbox sex was a once in a lifetime thing, especially after that comment from Obi still sticking in his mind. Shaming, pain, and pegging are other things completely off limits to him.

Oral
He prefers to receive, but Hinawa often reciprocates unless they're both really horny and impatient. Blowjobs are one way to get Hinawa vocal though, he'll let out a few more grunts and moans whilst receiving head. When he goes down on her, damn that man is skilled with his tongue.

Pace
He's usually a rather rough paced man, but he knows how to go slow and pleasure each and every inch of her body. 

Quickies
Not a fan, rather be able to spend his time making her cry out in pleasure. 

Risk
Matchbox was the biggest risk he'd taken, and he won't go further than that. 

Stamina
Hinawa, has stamina for days, he can and will go for however long need be. Hinawa can easily last upwards of four to five rounds in a day. 

Toys
Simple collection consisting of a hitachi vibrator, bondage ropes, vibrating cock ring, and a vibrator just for Y/N clit. Most are used on a fairly regular bases.

Unfair
Refuses to be edged himself, he will edge her constantly and will be extremely unfair when it comes to edging. He's not against with all his being, if she gets him tied up, and is topping him. He's not happy per se, but he will enjoy it nonetheless unless she edges him to much. But edging is the only thing that he's unfair with. Whatever he does to her, she can do to him.

Volume
Not loud at all, heavy pants and grunts are what he'll give usual. Unless he's overstimulated in which he's more on the average side when it comes to volume, he has a beautiful moan by the way, or when he's receiving head though that will only draw a few moans here and there. 

X-Ray
Eight inches when erect, has a pretty prominent vein on the underside of his cock, it's also very sensitive. She once used the vibrator on the underside of his cock, and he couldn't control how much his hips jutted and thrashed at the overwhelming stimulation. He has a fairly nice curve upward as well. 

Yearning
Not high at all, he can go a long time without sex. 

Zzz
Doesn't fall asleep until after the aftercare portion is finished. The he is noticeably groggy during aftercare. Genuinely loves to pass out with Y/N in his arms. 

--------------