Sir Peter And Lady Elizabeth

Start from the beginning

The next morning, Elizabeth exits her tent to find Oreius walking through camp. Elizabeth looks at him confused, knowing he had been one of the soldiers to go after Edmund. Oreius glances up at the hill causing Elizabeth to do the same before she finds Aslan talking to Edmund. Peter walks out of his tent before Elizabeth motions towards Edmund causing Peter to smile. Susan and Lucy then walk out of their tent before catching sight of Edmund.

"Edmund!" Lucy calls before going to run towards him but Peter and Elizabeth hold her back. Aslan nods at Edmund before Edmund and Aslan start making their way down the hill.

"What's done is done. There is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past," Aslan says before leaving the siblings.

"Hello," Edmund says causing Susan and Elizabeth to share a smile as Lucy hugs him.

"Are you all right?" Susan asks as she hugs him.

"I'm a little tired," Edmund answers her.

"Get some sleep," Peter tells him as Elizabeth hugs him. Edmund then starts to head for his tent. "And Ed, try not to wander off." Peter and Edmund share a smile before Edmund gets some rest.

After Edmund, woke up they decided to have breakfast.

"Narnia's not going to run out of toast, Ed," Lucy says as Edmund eats another piece of toast. Peter and Elizabeth had spent most of breakfast away from their siblings, discussing what to do now that they have Edmund back.

"I'm sure they'll pack something up for the journey back," Peter says as he and Elizabeth walk over to their siblings.

"We're going home?" Susan asks.

"You are. We promised Mum we'd keep you three safe. But it doesn't mean we can't stay behind and help," Elizabeth answers her as she motions between herself and Peter.

"But they need us. All five of us," Lucy argues.

"Lucy, it's too dangerous. You almost drowned! Edmund was almost killed!" Peter tells her.

"Which is why we have to stay," Edmund says. "I've seen what the White Witch can do. And I've helped her do it. And we can't leave these people behind to suffer for it."

"I suppose that's it then," Susan says as she stands.

"Where are you going?" Peter asks her.

"To get in some practice," Susan answers him as she grabs her bow and quiver.

Elizabeth and Lucy are watching Susan shoot her bow before she lands one in the outside ring on her first try. Elizabeth smiles at Lucy before grabbing one of her daggers as Lucy grabs hers. They throw the daggers hitting the center of the target causing Elizabeth to smirk at Susan, who rolls her eyes. Elizabeth then goes to practice with her brothers.

"Come on, Ed! Sword point up, like Oreius showed us," Elizabeth says as she and Peter ride after Edmund.

"Now block," Peter orders as he and Edmund begin to parry.

"Peter! Edmund! Elizabeth!" Mr. Beaver calls as he runs towards them, causing Edmund's horse to rear up.

"Whoa, horsie!" Edmund says.

"My name is Philip," The horse says causing Elizabeth to giggle.

"Oh. Sorry," Edmund apologizes.

"The Witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan. She's on her way here," Mr. Beaver explains before the Pevensies rush back to Aslan's tent.

"Jadis, the Queen of Narnia! Empress of the Lone Islands!" A dwarf announces as the White Witch is carried into camp. The White Witch is sat down before she walks towards Aslan.

"You have a traitor in your midst, Aslan," The White Witch says as she glances at Edmund.

"His offense was not against you," Aslan tells her.

"Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?" The White Witch asks causing Aslan to growl.

"Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written," Aslan snarls at her.

"Then you'll remember well that every traitor belongs to me. His blood is my property," The White Witch taunts.

"Try and take him then," Elizabeth says as she unsheathes her sword, with Peter standing behind her with his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Do you really think that mere force will deny me my right, little Queen?" The White Witch asks her. "Aslan knows that unless I have blood, as the law demands, all of Narnia will be overturned and perish in fire and water. That boy will die on the Stone Table as is tradition. You dare not refuse me."

"Enough," Aslan orders her. "I shall talk with you alone." Aslan walks into his tent before the White Witch follows.

Everyone stands as the White Witch leaves Aslan's tent.

"She has renounced her claim on the Son of Adam's blood," Aslan announces as the White Witch makes her way to her throne.

"How do I know your promise will be kept?" The White Witch asks before Aslan roars causing her to sit out of fear. Everyone cheers as the White Witch is carried out of camp. Elizabeth smiles as she and her siblings hug before she sees Aslan, who is looking down sadly causing her to frown. Aslan then goes into his tent.

That night Elizabeth lays awake while Lucy tosses and turns before they see the shadow of Aslan outside their tent.

"Susan!" Lucy says, waking her before they go outside to see Aslan leaving camp. Elizabeth follows after Aslan, knowing something wasn't right. Lucy and Susan follow after their sister.