Sir Peter And Lady Elizabeth

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

"You look like Mum," Lucy tells Susan as they stand by the stream.

"Mum hasn't had a dress like this since before the war," Susan says with a smile.

"We should bring her one back. A whole trunk full!" Lucy says excitedly causing Elizabeth to smile.

"If we ever get back," Susan says causing Lucy to frown. "I'm sorry I'm like that. We used to have fun together, didn't we?"

"Yes. Before you got boring," Lucy says causing Elizabeth to giggle.

"Oh, really?" Susan asks before she splashed Lucy, who splashes her back. Elizabeth walks over to grab them a towel from the tree, only to find Maugrim behind the towel.

"Please don't try to run. We're tired. And we prefer to kill you quickly," Maugrim says as two more wolves appear. Elizabeth sees Susan's horn and her sword nearby before throwing the towel in Maugrim's face and running. Elizabeth tosses Susan her horn, who immediately starts to blow it, while Elizabeth unsheathes her sword.

"Susan!" Peter calls as he hears the horn, before running in that direction.

"The tree!" Elizabeth tells Susan, who quickly lifts Lucy into the tree before climbing up herself. Elizabeth holds her sword in front of her as the wolves start to get closer.

"Get back!" Peter yells as he rushes over.

"Peter!" Lucy yells as the wolves start to circle around Peter until he is beside Elizabeth.

"Come on. We've already been through this before. We both know you haven't got it in you," Maugrim taunts.

"Peter! Elizabeth! Watch out!" Susan calls causing Peter and Elizabeth to keep their eyes on all of the wolves. Aslan appears with soldiers as he pins one of the wolves down.

"No! Stay your weapons. This is Peter's and Elizabeth's battle," Aslan orders the soldiers.

"You may think you're a king and a queen but you're going to die like dogs!" Maugrim taunts before he jumps at Peter and the other wolf jumps at Elizabeth. Elizabeth raises her sword causing it to go straight through the wolf but the force of the wolf's jump takes her down and the same happens to Peter.

"Peter! Elizabeth!" Susan and Lucy yell as they see their siblings fall before quickly jumping out of the tree. Elizabeth shoves the wolf off of her as Susan and Lucy shove the one off of Peter. Elizabeth joins her siblings as Peter sits up in shock before they all hug.

"After him. He'll lead you to Edmund," Aslan orders as he lets the other wolf go. Several soldiers take off after the wolf.  "Peter. Elizabeth. Clean your swords." Elizabeth and Peter do as told before kneeling in front of Aslan.

"Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane," Aslan says after touching a paw to Peter's shoulder. "Knight of Narnia." Peter stands as he looks at Susan and Lucy excitedly. Aslan rests a paw on Elizabeth's shoulder. "Rise, Lady Elizabeth Lion Heart, Knight Of Narnia." Elizabeth stands as she smiles at Aslan before she sheathes her sword.