ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: " ᴋɪɴᴋs "

Kinks. 

Everyone has them, yet not many embrace them. 

I sat on my neatly made firm bed, my fingers intertwined with each other as I listen to Dustin Worthy ramble on about how his girlfriend ridiculed him for liking bondage. "I-It's not fair!" His eyes dart to me, Bear Hopkins. "What's not fair, Dusty?" I tilt my head, popping another piece of popcorn into my mouth as I regain my focus to my blonde, sexually frustrated friend. "The fact that she embarrassed me because of my personal interests!!" Strands of his long blonde hair fall loose from his bun as he talks, a slight blush if embarrassment hinting being revealed. "Well... That's what people do, Dust Bunny," I smile softly, looking up at him as he lowers his arms. "People will always ridicule you for what you do and don't like, that's life." He walks over to me, the blush revealing itself as he sits down next to me, his head turned away. 

"Plus..." I start, leaning over to him as I rest my head on his shoulder, whispering gently into his ear, "...not all girls are willing to be tied up for pleasure." His gentle blush turns mad as he pushes me away, his dark brown orbs meeting my soft pink ones. "You play too much." He crawls on top of me, his hands resting on either side of me as he lays himself in-between my thighs, his head resting on my chest. "Maybe that's a good thing, Dust Bunny." I pat his head, messing with his tied up hair. "Hey Bear, we were out of pizza rolls so I preheated the oven for-" A petite girl raises her head, looking at both me and Dustin as we meet with her eyes. "O-Oh my..." Dustin gets off of me as quickly as he got on, the smaller girl covering her eyes with her shaking hands. "Holy fuck- Lilac this is why you fucking knock!!" Dustin walks over to her as I raise my head, eating another piece of popcorn as he uncovers her blush-covered face, "I shouldn't have to knock!! I-It's my room!" 

.

.

.

After her and Dustin talked it out, me and Dustin left for his job, me tagging along like always. "Hurry up whore!!" He ran faster, his longer legs giving him leverage as I angrily ran after him, my shorter legs burdening me. "Fuck off, Dust Bunny!!" I throw my nearly empty mascara tube at him, it impacting with his head as we continue running making it to his job once the clock hit 2:00PM. "You're late, Worthy..." A older woman shook her head as we both walked through the glass door, exasperated. "...and you brought Miss. Clearly." She smiled gently as Dustin ran to the back of the shop, pouring two cups of coffee. "It's Miss. Hopkins," I awkwardly darted my eyes away from Dustin and to the woman as she squints through her hazed glasses. "Oh... my apologies, Miss. Clearly." She goes back to typing away on her computer, Dustin giving her the hot coffee as he sips from his own. Aggravated, I drag Dustin back to the Break Room, pushing him into one of the chairs as I close the door, adjusting my 'Hoes Mad' signature hat. "Can you tell your mother that I'm not Miss. Clearly?!" He laughs, pointing a finger. "Okay, Miss. Clearly." 

"I suggest you run in 3..." I take out a pair of scissors. "2...." I aim them at Dustin as he gets up, walking closer to me. "1!!" I close my eyes throwing them towards him as it misses, Dustin grabbing my arm and weaving his hand into my hair, pulling me into a deep kiss. 

.

.